BvS Jason Momoa is Aquaman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want him to look like this:

2031766-aquaman_7.jpg

They should dye his hair but not to a exagerated blondish.
33li0jd.jpg

this one is perfect.

I'd be interested in this if true. Maybe a dark blonde hair dye. The bearded look would make him look like the character even more and distinguished him from other clean shaved cast.
This!!!

What has been their track record with this movie though?
BN or Hitflix? I'm not sure about Hitflix. But BN is really sure that Momoa is in this movie.

I say have him make his BvS debut in something more savage, like TAS version.

Then, once audiences are more on board with the character, bring more elements of the classic/new52 look in the JL movie.

I think he should keep the beard. Make his look be similar to either young justice or animated series.
Young_Justice_Aquaman.jpg
Aquaman.png

If the casting is true I have to say I love it and it's very smart of WB to cast a badass in the role that unfortunately alot of people consider a joke.

I say have him make his BvS debut in something more savage, like TAS version.

Then, once audiences are more on board with the character, bring more elements of the classic/new52 look in the JL movie.

I'm gonna have to disagree because I doubt Momoa wants to play another savage brute type. I'm personally not a fan of one handed Arthur. I'd like to see him play against type as a king. Like others have said, I want a nu52 Aquaman. Keep the beard though.

I like the guy so it being official is awesome. I can't wait to see what he brings to the role

Yeah. We need more to ***** about.

Don't expect anything until SDCC 2014.

I'm rewatching the STAS Aquaman episode and the Aquaman centric JL and JLU episodes. Jason Momoa is going to nail this. They should definitely take some inspiration from JL TAS' Aquaman.

I'm rewatching the STAS Aquaman episode and the Aquaman centric JL and JLU episodes. Jason Momoa is going to nail this. They should definitely take some inspiration from JL TAS' Aquaman.
We need WB confirmation but yeah pretty much second this.

Aquaman!!!! YES!!!! :woot:

Sooooo glad they got Jason Momoa for the part too!

I just don't know how they're going to fit everyone in this movie.. there's going to be a lot of really small cameos I assume.

It's crazy how many GOT actors are ending up in franchises. Momoa here, Dinklage in DOFP, Emilia Clarke in Terminator, Gwendoline Christie in the next Star Wars and Mockingjay, Natalie Dormer in Mockingjay...

Yeah, and Nathalie Emmanuel is in Fast and Furious 7 too.

Aquaman!!!! YES!!!! :woot:

Sooooo glad they got Jason Momoa for the part too!

I just don't know how they're going to fit everyone in this movie.. there's going to be a lot of really small cameos I assume.

That's what I'm thinking, how they're handled will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"