BvS Jason Momoa is Aquaman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a huge relief for jason when WB comes out and says "yea hes aquaman". He must be sick and tired of being asked and having to lie. Im more sick and tired with people saying "take this with a grain of salt"

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to take that comment with a grain of salt. :o

grain-of-salt.jpg

Have you noticed that most of the leaguers are only cameos to the JL Movie? Supes and Bats are the ones that this movie is about. maybe we have a cliffhanger like some sites said that lead us to multiple hero support and connect to the JL movie. But we don't know much for sure.
And also do you know that a JL movie is following this movie?

I simply think cameos for the sake of a future sort of characters who we don't even know is a bad idea and bad writing. Doesn't mean I'm right, but I think it's probable.

IMO you can't have a full fledged hero like Aquaman suddenly show up for a second and then never show again. It has the potential to cheapen the character. At least it's appearing that GG will be a supporting character that will at some point reveal herself as WW. To me that's a safer way to do a hero cameo.

Similarly, the quick cameo by Hawkeye in Thor didn't make me care about him because it was so quick. If memory serves, he had no point to be there and it was more jarring to me than pleasing.

Again, we have little info. As I told you... This movie at the end could have a cliffhanger that makes the heroes appear and then connect to the next... the JL movie.
your concern is totally respected but a little too son for my taste, having not much info about this.

Last edited:
Look at what Momoa posted on his instagram.

Last edited:
A 'trident' and a some what obvious flipping of the bird? That could mean ANY THING.

We really need confirmation.

A 'trident' and a some what obvious flipping of the bird? That could mean ANY THING.

We really need confirmation.

Well, it could mean:

1) "**** with the Aquaman ****!"

Or

2) "Suck it, haters...I'm Aquaman!"

^^ Exactly what I thought... could be one or the other.

Well, it could mean:

1) "**** with the Aquaman ****!"

Or

2) "Suck it, haters...I'm Aquaman!"

And the guitar means that Aquaman is going to form a super group with Mera, Aqualad, Tempest and Vulko called "AQUAMAN AND THE NEW WAVES."

:word:

And the guitar means that Aquaman is going to form a super group with Mera, Aqualad, Tempest and Vulko called "AQUAMAN AND THE NEW WAVES."

:word:

That's a resonator guitar...resonate...Aquaman talking to marine life CONFIRMED!

lol i would be a very scared person to ask him whether or not hes aquaman.

Being a big fan of Stargate Atlantis, I'd love to see Jason Momoa as Aquman! Any role really would be great.

I wish this would be a Man Of Steel movie with Batman in it.

It is. EVERYTHING that's come down the pike so far is a RUMOR. Sit back, have a Coke ans a smile, ect. ect.

I'm thinking it's going to be a Superman movie with batman as another main character, supporting role for wonder woman, and cameos by other heroes at the end of the movie setting up JL.

Zack Snyder is making a well written and deep comic book movie showing that a story by one hero has consequences on the world.

The Avengers AoU has like 85 characters and no one is complaining.

Multiple reason why its a completely different scenario. Too tired to explain why. Maybe someone else can do the honors (Hint: solo movies).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"