Justice League Jason Momoa is Arthur Curry/Aquaman - Part 1

I would for sure say Arthur is in that "resists the call" phase of his journey when Bruce and company bring him into this mission. That seems to show in his attitude at least at the start I am thinking.

I REALLY hope in the solo that they adapt the part of the mythos where he was unjustly imprisoned by the Atlanteans working a chain gang under the sea. A guy that goes through that wouldn't necessarily start out a "regal" type, nor should he.

sq2n3PJ.gif

Lol, whoever came up with that Arthur's reaction is genius. :woot:

Keep seeing complaints about that trying too hard to make him into a cool biker type he's maybe the part of the trailer i enjoyed the most

I like what they've done with Aquaman from what I've seen so far

I liked Arthur's reaction in that scene. He's such a noob at this hero thing.

I would for sure say Arthur is in that "resists the call" phase of his journey when Bruce and company bring him into this mission. That seems to show in his attitude at least at the start I am thinking.

I REALLY hope in the solo that they adapt the part of the mythos where he was unjustly imprisoned by the Atlanteans working a chain gang under the sea. A guy that goes through that wouldn't necessarily start out a "regal" type, nor should he.

That's what I'm thinking too; the whole "I wanna help people but I don't want any part of this ****" thing characters like Superman, Wolverine, etc went through...

Also, how's the podcast doing dude?? I haven't been able to check it on a while; have you had your take on the trailer yet??

I liked Arthur's reaction in that scene. He's such a noob at this hero thing.

Actually I find his reaction to be more "feral" or warrior like; like he's always ready for battle...if anything, it annoys me a little that Cyborg doesn't seem to react at all.

Actually I find his reaction to be more "feral" or warrior like; like he's always ready for battle...if anything, it annoys me a little that Cyborg doesn't seem to react at all.

Well, he IS a Cyborg. Do they react much at all? :oldrazz:

I do wonder how he's gonna react to Cyborg. Judging by his reaction to Batman, i'm sure he'll dig Cyborg as well.

sq2n3PJ.gif

It feels like he hasn't exactly been into this whole "team-up" thing until he realizes that he's getting into a fight with an Amazonian and a man-machine, at which point he's like "Tuis, I can do," and "Party!"

That's what I'm thinking too; the whole "I wanna help people but I don't want any part of this ****" thing characters like Superman, Wolverine, etc went through...

Also, how's the podcast doing dude?? I haven't been able to check it on a while; have you had your take on the trailer yet??

Click the link in my sig to check out the podcast. We will talk about the trailer probably in a future catch all news show. Our last two were reviews of LOGAN and IRON FIST. *Shameless Hail Mary plug: Tweet #hughandstewontbc at Jackman and Sir Patrick's twitter. ;)

I actually can't say I was blown away by the trailer but that's not a reflection on the trailer really. It's a teaser, really, the SDCC package they put together not withstanding. It's a first look, it painted in broad strokes the characters, gave a peek at the bells and whistles like SFX and action and sets the stage for the general tone. Was it a masterful trailer in terms of it's basic construction? Not really in my view. Was I excited by the content? Boy howdy was I (forgive the harsh language;) )

Click the link in my sig to check out the podcast. We will talk about the trailer probably in a future catch all news show. Our last two were reviews of LOGAN and IRON FIST. *Shameless Hail Mary plug: Tweet #hughandstewontbc at Jackman and Sir Patrick's twitter. ;)

I actually can't say I was blown away by the trailer but that's not a reflection on the trailer really. It's a teaser, really, the SDCC package they put together not withstanding. It's a first look, it painted in broad strokes the characters, gave a peek at the bells and whistles like SFX and action and sets the stage for the general tone. Was it a masterful trailer in terms of it's basic construction? Not really in my view. Was I excited by the content? Boy howdy was I (forgive the harsh language;) )

Coolio, I'll check it out when I'm done with Iron Fist :yay:

I think we're going to see aspects of Jason and Ezra's personalities cross over into their characters.

I think we're going to see aspects of Jason and Ezra's personalities cross over into their characters.

I hope to see the same thing happen with Cavill too.

Jason's "YEEAAAAHHH!!!" when he lands on the batmobile gets me every time... :ilv::ilv::ilv:

I took Cyborg's reaction (or lack of it) as a result of him having some sort of "radar sense" and knowing about Diana's presence, and not being surprised by her landing.

Last edited:
I took Cyborg's reaction (or lack of it) to be a result of him having some sort of "radar sense" and knowing about Diana's presence, and not being surprised by her landing.

That's exactly what I thought.

I took Cyborg's reaction (or lack of it) to be a result of him having some sort of "radar sense" and knowing about Diana's presence, and not being surprised by her landing.

either that, or he's been nailed down to the floor.

Or maybe he's just a badass.

I took Cyborg's reaction (or lack of it) as a result of him having some sort of "radar sense" and knowing about Diana's presence, and not being surprised by her landing.

That crossed my mind too.

I... I honestly don't care and I hate to say that. They are really going to have to sell me on Cyborg.

I... I honestly don't care and I hate to say that. They are really going to have to sell me on Cyborg.

Yeah he is the one I'm least excited for right now. But after Snyder's comments about him being the heart of the movie, I'm sure the stuff with his father and him trying to accept who he is and to try to live with it will make me like the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"