Justice League Jason Momoa is Arthur Curry/Aquaman - Part 1

C8_VUsz_AXYAMi_Ck_M.jpg

He's just like the fun loving Aquaman of TBATB.

No it isn't.

Please elaborate why. This is the very much like the Aquaman Ive seen in Johns run, brave and badass, but still humane and funny at times. Often loses his temper.

Please elaborate why. This is the very much like the Aquaman Ive seen in Johns run, brave and badass, but still humane and funny at times. Often loses his temper.

You'll never catch Johns's Aquaman saying things like "Dressed like a bat? I dig it" or or excitingly exclaiming "Yeah!" as he heads into a fight.

You'll never catch Johns's Aquaman saying things like "Dressed like a bat? I dig it" or or excitingly exclaiming "Yeah!" as he heads into a fight.

Maybe not, but the primary traits are still there. They added a bit more edge and sass to him, which I like.

I think the choices on Aquaman are going to pay off.

No, it is the logo - but something's happened to the bottom of the 'A' and the 'G'. And looking closer at that I can see a Deviantart web address - its not an official image then?

Lol, looks like the Avengers logo. I can appreciate this subtle troll.

What is that weird symbol across Aquaman's crotch? At first glance I thought it was part of the JL logo but upon further inspection it's... something else.

No, it is the logo - but something's happened to the bottom of the 'A' and the 'G'. And looking closer at that I can see a Deviantart web address - its not an official image then?
It's the deviant art logo.

I think he is a combination of the Brave and the Bold aquaman, peter david's, and a little bit of Momoa himself.

Pretty funny that people were worried about AM being constantly angry and pissed. Now he's surfing on batmobiles and yelling yahoo in mid air while attacking Parademons.

Maybe not, but the primary traits are still there. They added a bit more edge and sass to him, which I like.
I think he is a combination of the Brave and the Bold aquaman, peter david's, and a little bit of Momoa himself.

I do see elements of Peter David/DCAU Aquaman in, mixed with Geoff Johns.

and the other Aquabros, Smallville and Brave and the Bold Aquaman, not to mention the Aquaman depicted in "Throne of Atlantis" and "Brave and the Bold" with that Jason Momoa swagger and persona intertwined in it.
[YT]yHCAmtYAJGg[/YT]
[YT]KK6ls__DY9I[/YT]
[YT]YcKIIISOFnM[/YT]

This Aquaman seems to have two mains signs to him. The sullen, brooding loner(seems particular when he is at the fishing location and first meets Bruce), and the Adventurous, Swash buckling, laid back Aquaman (when he has the armor on on the GCPD rooftop and riding the Batmobile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"