Jason Todd/Red Hood casting thread

I just see a punk when I look at Paul. I've seen him in a few movie roles and I didn't hop on the Breaking Bad wagon like people did so I know I'm not jaded. He just can't shed off that look.
I just look at his face and see a punk I'd like to kick in the shin.
Nothing against him doh.
That's kinda one of the reasons why I thought he'd make a good Jason, actually.

Also, Breaking Bad is a got dang masterpiece you uncultured swine :oldrazz:

That's kinda one of the reasons why I thought he'd make a good Jason, actually.

Also, Breaking Bad is a got dang masterpiece you uncultured swine :oldrazz:

I don't think so. I want a Jason who looks like a bad ass, not some punk that I just wanna step on and that I can't feel sorry for.

It was a boring piece of crap in my book. But I don't have white people problems so I really just couldn't relate. haha!

You know who might be interesting? Finn Wittrock

Batman is older so having an older Jason is ok I reckon. About the same age or slightly younger than Nightwing

I don't think so. I want a Jason who looks like a bad ass, not some punk that I just wanna step on and that I can't feel sorry for.

It was a boring piece of crap in my book. But I don't have white people problems so I really just couldn't relate. haha!
You mean drug addiction, problems with cartel threatening your wife, baby and handicapped son. Yeah white problems...cuz nobody else would have those problems right?? So I guess these comic book movies aren't your cup of tea cuz you can't relate to white guys having superpowers?

You mean drug addiction, problems with cartel threatening your wife, baby and handicapped son. Yeah white problems...cuz nobody else would have those problems right?? So I guess these comic book movies aren't your cup of tea cuz you can't relate to white guys having superpowers?

hahaha! his wife and himself were really his only 2 problems that he himself made worst. Ya, that's only white people. They never know the root of the problem and when they do, its rare that they know when to walk away cuz once they feel like they can do and get away with anything, it's a wrap. Both of them were the absolute worst.

You've guessed wrong cuz you've focused on the wrong problems. Also, I was clearly kidding haha! Don't be so sensitive.

Last edited:
But you weren't kidding lol, cuz you said it again "that's only white people". Yeah, cuz any person of color can't go through the same thing..

Makes no sense.

They can but they don't. The difference is reasoning hahaha! I was kidding around with my home boy. He calls me uncultured trash, I make fun of white people. Its our new thing. I mean ya theres truth in it but I was kidding, relax. hahaha!

The same way you like to write sarcastically.

It was a boring piece of crap in my book.

This is a complaint I've heard many times, and while it's not without it's more " boring " moments, it has waaaay more intense scenes and what people don't seem to grasp is that it's a slow burner that's always building up to something big and when that big thing happens, it's done masterfully. To each their own, though :csad: and can we not make this **** about ****ing race? Thanks....

IMG_2626.png

This is a complaint I've heard many times, and while it's not without it's more " boring " moments, it has waaaay more intense scenes and what people don't seem to grasp is that it's a slow burner that's always building up to something big and when that big thing happens, it's done masterfully. To each their own, though :csad: and can we not make this **** about ****ing race? Thanks....

hahaha! I think no one has issues grasping that its a slow Burner. Not all Slow burners are appealing. The season when the 2 Mexican hitmen come after baldy was the only entertaining season. Once they were gone, it went back to sucking.
The characters on the show were simply utterly dislikable, typically stupid and boring. It would've been cool if they killed them all. Or Baldy's wife at the very least. She was the absolute worst. The problem with the show was the characters they chose to focus on.
hahaha! you call me uncultured trash and then expect me to oblige your request? hahahaha! why? You didn't like my reasoning? hahaha I don't respond well to weakness. Either take what you dish, choose your words more carefully or don't speak to me. hahaha!
You're Welcome.

You're crazy, season 4 is a serious contender for single greatest season in television history. The final season (or two if you split them up) are also masterful.

Speaking of Breaking Bad... how about the guy who played Todd?

Speaking of Breaking Bad... how about the guy who played Todd?

hahhaha! The guy that looks like Matt Damon with Down Syndrome?
I like the dude, He's a pretty impressive actor and honestly, He probably does have the chops to play the role but he doesn't look the part.

He'd probably make a hardcore Penguin doh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"