Transformers Jazz Lounge-Where the Posters Roll out!

Whats with all the Nosebleed's???

Anyway, has anything been happening on the hype? Kinda been out of the loop for a bit what with the 60+ hour job and all :(

Hehe atleast you peeps still check in once in a while :up:

As for me, I'm ready to shoot myself, just finished a 65 hour working week, Chef + Short Staff + Christmas Time = Pain :(

I also got on the workaholic bandwagon about three weeks ago. I work 7 days on 7 and have two jobs now.

Killer aint it, ah well, atleast I'm cashed up now, I'll be saying hello to a brand new Sony Bravia X Series very soon :word:

you workaholics are crazy.

but i used to be on that kind of schedule...kudos to you both.

and welcome to the barely posted in but not quite dead yet lounge BB1983.

I am its leader.

Us guys really need keep this thread going, I'm sure when TF2 starts to pick up Hunter Rider can move this thread into the TF2 forum, plus it gives us TF regulars a place to bi*ch that isn't in the Hype Community Forum.

I'm constantly in the community. But yeah, I'm sure HR will hook it up like that.

Oh and Avan, you'll love that Bravia. My boy just bought one not too long ago and he won't ever leave his living room to go hang out anymore because of it. :cmad:

Yeah, I have a heap of movies and Xbox games I intend to use on it already, as if I didn't need help killing my social life further :csad:

you workaholics are crazy.

but i used to be on that kind of schedule...kudos to you both.

and welcome to the barely posted in but not quite dead yet lounge BB1983.

I am its leader.

Thank you for the warm welcome there knowsbleed.

I'll try to keep the Jazz lounge kickin'. *Pun/movie quote intended*:trans:

I just put myself two figurines aside at work, lol :D
I'm glad i work there as 08 BB is always sold out and we never have him, this is also first time i see OP voyager :wow:

You crazy peops still postin? Hehe. Sup peops?

Sienna Miller as the Baroness in G.I. Joe. Wow...terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"