Comics Jean's true love: Scott or Logan?

Scott is her soulmate. She doesnt love Logan like that. He's just a friend who fell for her bc she looked like a woman he loved in the past

Her heart loves Cyclops, her poonie loves Wolverine.

Her Heart and soul belongs to Scott her only love and true love.
She loved Logan as a friend like you love a friend not a partner.

Olcanucklehead said:
This should explain things.

9.jpg

I remember the first night I saw that...the room temperature got really high... so yeah. lol Now that is what I call LUST...in a way. I mean what would have happened if u were in a room with Jean all alone?

anyway... I chose Scott. The End.

Bastila said:
Her Heart and soul belongs to Scott her only love and true love.
She loved Logan as a friend like you love a friend not a partner.

I agree... she loved Logan as a friend, a team member, but not the same way she loved Scott. I was hoping in X3, it would establish that Logan stucked to his guns about "She did make a choice...it was you," and that he respects that choice. I'd like to have seen Logan as the brother, Jean never had, regardless of what he felt for her before and before the alkali lake incident but b/c of what Xavier has done to Jean in the past, he can relate to Jean cause of what she's going through and wants to help her. He tries... but she goes Phoenix on him.

When I do my edit of X3, Im going to make it look like that...the way he was in x1 when he was the brother to Rogue....and he made several attempts to rescue her.

Thats the Logan I like best and b/c of his friendship with Jean, she makes him more of a good guy.

So im gonna try to make him less of the Hero in X3 and have more emphasis on Jean's struggle with whats happening around her in order to make it look like its her story, not his.

gacallstar12 said:
does anybody remember what comic book had wolverine saying something to jean about dont say things that would get you in trouble or something, right when she is about to say she still cares for him? i know thats prob not a good description of the scene. i think it was happening right before it was possible they could die from something. i thought it was from ultimate extinction, but i cant find it in there. im pretty sure its in an ultimate book.

You might be thinking about a scene near the end of the first movie. After Logan transferred his healing factor to Rogue in order to save her life, he nearly died himself. There's a scene in the infrimary where he finally wakes up when Jean is checking on him. She tells him that they succeeded, and Rogue & Xavier are okay, and says she thinks Rogue has a bit of a crush on him. Then she says something like: "Y'know, Logan, you and me...", and he cuts her off. You get the impression there are pretty strong (unspoken)feelings there.

By the way, in my opinion: Jean and Scott!

Jeans in love with Scott and has now gotta to live with the fact that Scott still loves her but has moved on with his life and has chosen a new love over her.....Emma Frost......:oldrazz: :woot: :yay:

in this case...she'll have to make more decisions...and move on....but not with Logan. Maybe someone..out there...yeah...

Olcanucklehead said:
This should explain things.

9.jpg

thats not Jean thats Dark Phoenix she becomes Jean when he said ''what happen to Scott''.

okk i always thought that Scott loves Emma
Jean/Phoenix accepted the fact that Scott loves Emma and they just moved on after Endsong...
i'm confused

Jean and Scott had many, many years of being in love and (finally) married before Grant Morrison broke them up and got Scott and Emma together. Some fans (like me) were pi$$ed off by this, and feel that Jean and Scott rightfully belong together. (She's the Phoenix--you just know she'll be back some day.)

Now what 16 people picked Logan? Smart move :whatever: . Scott, the end. Who would even chose Logan?

LOL it was a figure of speech. Thanks anyway.

its Scott cuz i think Storm should be with Logan! =)

i think other unfortunately.
because didn't jean admitted that she'll just move on in Endsong.
Since Scott is occupied with Emma

I still have yet to get the last issue of Endsong...but what i need to do is get the paperback version of it so i have all 5 issues. I don't have the second and the last issue. GODS..damn it. :(

what are u guys talking about 'Endsong'??? and why is Scott 'occupied' with Emma???????????? is that like the comics?

XMENfreaq said:
what are u guys talking about 'Endsong'??? and why is Scott 'occupied' with Emma???????????? is that like the comics?
Im guessing you havent read the books in years have you? In New X-men, Scott had an affair with Emma Frost, the former White Queen. Jean died and Scott moved on with Emma. They are now a couple. Endsong was a mini series dealing with the Phoenix and Jean's return.

That is a question that has puzzled me for a very long time. I have always been a Logan and Jean fan and I find them so damn hot. I can almost feel the lust in their bodies every time I watch that scene in X3 when they make out on that table.
BUT, Jean seems to love Scott, and he seems to love her back. Now that's the part I don't understand. If she loves Scott how come she has a thing for Logan? Maybe it's not real love Scott and Jean are sharing...

Endsong doesn't matter, its out of continutity. I thought that affair didn't actually happen. Wasn't it all in his mind? Like a plant by Emma.

I'm begining to think she has some serious grudges on the X-women. First she sh**s on Storm, twice, then she robs Jean blind, now she loves to instigate things with Kitty.

She so deserved that punch in the face, from The Kitten. It would have been so much cooler if Kitty ripped out an implant.

I never understood why Jean always had to have a man. I mean seriously. She'a a big girl and can usually take care of herself. I say the writers should kill the Phoenix entiy, keep Logan and Scott busy else where and bring back Jean. Just regular plain old single Jean. She doesn't need all that other crap. Lets see'm write her as an independant single superhero woman. I don't think they can.

Real Jean doesn't need either one of those jerks.

She needs someone who Understands her like she would understand him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"