Jeep AD/Page loading Problems

this is obviously some conspiracy to drive british hypsters mad, mad i tell you, MAAAAADD.

oooooo up to £2500 off selected models

Re: IE problems...

Internet Explorer is much more vulnerable to spyware, virus's & other malicious code than Firefox is - the way Firefox caches it files helps prevent any crap your AV software might not catch (like the very latest threats designed specifically to exploit IE) getting past the browser and into your system.

The trade off is Firefox can run a little slower (though not by much).

Btw- the same security benefit applies to 'Thunderbird', Mozilla's alternative to Outlook for an email client.

Personally, having used both programs for some time now, I wouldn't go back to either IE or Outlook (I only ever use IE to get windows updates).

:dry: WTF

and yeah the bloody Jeep is back

Re: IE problems...

Internet Explorer is much more vulnerable to spyware, virus's & other malicious code than Firefox is - the way Firefox caches it files helps prevent any crap your AV software might not catch (like the very latest threats designed specifically to exploit IE) getting past the browser and into your system.

The trade off is Firefox can run a little slower (though not by much).

Btw- the same security benefit applies to 'Thunderbird', Mozilla's alternative to Outlook for an email client.

Personally, having used both programs for some time now, I wouldn't go back to either IE or Outlook (I only ever use IE to get windows updates).

I used Internet Explorer for years before switching to Firefox, and then a Mac using Firefox. As Wobbly said, security is much tighter in Firefox, which means back when I was on a PC< I suddenly had a lot less to worry about, and **** load less spyware trying to break in.

jeep.jpg

For truck's sake! It's on the main page now too :cmad:

I know...just kill the jeep ad already please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"