Jeffrey Dean Morgan IS Thomas Wayne/Flashpoint Batman

This explains why they cast two name actors in what appeared to be throwaway roles in Dawn of Justice.

Two. :joker:

I wonder if he will get all melodramatic and scream "Bruce Bruce how do you know that name" like the bat did?

I think this thread is way too counting your chickens before their eggs have even been fertilized.

Is that a reference to Bruce Wayne?

This explains why they cast two name actors in what appeared to be throwaway roles in Dawn of Justice.

Two. :joker:

If we're getting Flashpoint I reckon we're getting Thomas-Batman. Not quite so sure about Martha-Joker.

It'd be pretty dumb to do Flashpoint and not have Thomas Wayne.

No one knows how close an adaptation this will be. I think we have enough of these CBMs under our belt by now to know radical, sometimes in name only, changes have been done to stories adapted from comics. You assume a FLASH POINT named film has to have Thomas Wayne. It doesn't. Would that be more faithful? Of course, but that's never, ever been guaranteed. I mean it could be called FP, be about Thawne and Barry messing with time and never show Thomas. Exhibit A would be CIVIL WAR which strayed far from the specifics of the comic book.

I think they'd do it.

You make a film with inspiration of FP, you have the whole universe available to you, you have a white hot Gal Gadot and maybe Jason Momoa after next year, and you have a perfectly legitimate reason to include Batman, and the actor happens to be a fan favorite, and Cap 3 just made an extra 200-300M because of the CW approach, and constant reports of WB looking to team up Flash with Cyborg, or worst scenario to chuck him in a Titans film, I think they were always looking to support him with other characters to boost the brand, would be nice to see some data on GA awareness and enthusiasm to see a Flash film.

... would be nice to see some data on GA awareness and enthusiasm to see a Flash film.

I don't watch the Flash TV show but I would think with that, and following a (hopefully well-received) role in Justice League, pretty high.

Flash TV has about 1.0-1.4 rating roughly 3 million live viewers per episode in US, and JL hopefully will expose the character to a lot more.

I liked J.D.M in Supernatural and was great in Watchmen but haven't watched him in walking dead yet. I think he would be awesome as Thomas Wayne/ Batman in a flashpoint movie. I say yes to him playing it. He has the look, attitude to play this as long as they make the suit with red eyes, guns and red logo too.

Would be cool to get a HBO Max series with JDM as Thomas Wayne/Flashpoint Batman

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"