Jeffrey Wright IS Commissioner Gordon

Bring on the fan manips!

Gotham World has a new sheriff in town, and this is perfection :word:

I can't believe it, he was my top choice for Gordon and Reeves cast him.

I need a picture of him with a mustache before I decide whether or not I want him to just keep the beard.

There is no conceivable way that anyone with a grip on reality could not think this was a great piece of casting :D

I’m actually starting to feel pre-Begins levels of excitement for this film now. This is a lovely thing after the past few years :applaud

He's in talks at the minute, same way that Pattinson was. We'll likely get official confirmation soon enough

I need a picture of him with a mustache before I decide whether or not I want him to just keep the beard.

Totally not a hidden beard here:

16-DA96-F9-A64-F-4340-8186-82-A45-E2641-E0.jpg

He's in talks at the minute, same way that Pattinson was. We'll likely get official confirmation soon enough
The confirmation already came in the form of a direct tweet from Wright.

Well I'll be damned. Just looked. We're in good hands, lads.

Between Joker and this, I think we might have some great bat-filled years ahead of us.

He's an absolutely fantastic choice! The cast for this film is so damn good.

YES! I dig this. I am in love with the man's voice so him talking about Batman is gonna be nirvana.

Anyone who believes Wright can't be Gordon just needs to watch literally any movie with him as Felix Leiter in the Bond movies. The man was basically playing a proto Gordon in those movies as is.

It's been years since I saw him as Felix (last one I saw was solace) but he was fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"