Days of Future Past Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique: Oscar Winner Edition - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know alot of will say yay she is like X2 mystique now, but a realistic time frame of 10 years since FC isn't likely to be like that, she probably will be a mixture of both FC and X1/2, more vocal if anything

Really thought I should mention that as I know what this forum is like

The texture on those scales looks great to me. Also. We will probably see a more badass Mystique, but not quite as cold and ruthless as in the OT. She might still care about Charles and have some feelings for Beast.

Speaking of vocal, I wonder if her voice will be like the OT or not. I hope so.

Speaking of vocal, I wonder if her voice will be like the OT or not. I hope so.

Given the chances are she will have a more vocal role in the story i wouldn't be surprised if her voice wasn't like the OT one

mixture of FC and OT

I think j law even said she closer to the xmen 1 but still elements of FC

there is footage of her mystique crying in a crowd in the comic-con trailer so she is gonna have a FC soft side to her, but that is realistic progression

i think if she is more vocal she won't sound like OT mystique but who knows

I reckon something awful needs to happen to make her finally turn her cold and totally against Homo sapiens - and I don't think it will necessarily happen here but we will wait and see

Given the chances are she will have a more vocal role in the story i wouldn't be surprised if her voice wasn't like the OT one

mixture of FC and OT

What the hell would that sound like? It's either one or the other and I think she will sound like the OT when in blue form and then like herself when in human form, just like X2.

She will probally be closer to OT than In First Class but not completly there yet.

But it's clear we will be seeing a bit of vengeful badass mystique In DOFP.Remember she has been hanging around magneto for 10 years.

and comic con said wolverine has to try to get both Xavier and magneto to stop whatever event they are trying to change so that will probally be how she could cross paths with xavier and beast.

What the hell would that sound like? It's either one or the other and I think she will sound like the OT when in blue form and then like herself when in human form, just like X2.

i don't mean her voice will be a mixture i mean in another way like she may look more more like OT mystique but she may have her voice like in FC

she probably will be more vocal so it all depends if the OT voice will get in the way of what i think will be some emotional scenes with mystique, but FC did it without so its not like singer has to jump 2 decades ahead with the character

FC didn't have the effects on her voice because they were lazy. The same way they painted her all one shade of blue, rather than different colour for skin and scales.

But it's clear we will be seeing a bit of vengeful badass mystique In DOFP.Remember she has been hanging around magneto for 10 years.

TBH there has to be more to make her vengeful... just hanging with magneto while he tells her mutants are better and how they will never be accepted doesn't really make someone turn into an assassin

there is probably more going on with her, maybe she had to give her baby up ahem ahem

FC didn't have the effects on her voice because they were lazy. The same way they painted her all one shade of blue, rather than different colour for skin and scales.

beast looked different too, it was just how vaughn wanted it for first class

should singer just skip over all stuff and pretend it didn't happen that way? probably not, if it was a bad film maybe

I'd say it was more along the lines of them not wanting to obscure Jennifer Lawrence's voice. You don't hire a top line actress like her and make her completely unrecognizable.

Probably why they also fixed her and Beasts makeup for this movie - so people can certainly tell who they are.

beast looked different too, it was just how vaughn wanted it for first class

should singer just skip over all stuff and pretend it didn't happen that way? probably not, if it was a bad film maybe

Well, he's already changed over Vaughn's awful looking Beast and returned Mystique to her proper colour.

I'd say it was more along the lines of them not wanting to obscure Jennifer Lawrence's voice. You don't hire a top line actress like her and make her completely unrecognizable.

Probably why they also fixed her and Beasts makeup for this movie - so people can certainly tell who they are.

That is true :up:

Said it better then I ever could

It is Jennifer Lawrence's leg, of course it is badass.

And by the way, I just saw the new trailer for Catching Fire and she looks so much better with brown hair.

She looks good with any kind of hair (like Emma Stone).

If this photo hints we're going back to the awesome way Mystique moved in the OT, then YES!

I know alot of will say yay she is like X2 mystique now, but a realistic time frame of 10 years since FC isn't likely to be like that, she probably will be a mixture of both FC and X1/2, more vocal if anything

She will obviously be more kick-ash (great pic that!), but not exactly the same as OT personality-wise. There was that description of the footage with her crying, and JL said about her character that Mystique still feels close to Charles, though not geographically.

Plus she's like the only female character in the 70s so they better not make her mute :whatever:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"