Days of Future Past Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique: Oscar Winner Edition - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that photo is real.

I don't think it is either. Jennifer dying her hair red would be huge news for the typical fashion/celeb blogs and more photos would exist that a tiny little one, with a weird grid effect and some level of instagram/brightening effect.

Plus she hasn't finished filming that David O. Russell film.

Damn that actually looks like comic Mystique hair.

Looks legit to me...

I agree
Jennnifer has red hair now!!!

BIwgaV2CAAEEwwF.jpg

https://twitter.com/search?q=jennifer lawrence red hair&src=typd

Im pleasently surprised! and some users said "she wont do it" Ha! :D

It looks legit!

*coughs*

This thread proves my point.

That is all.

What point? All you do is come in to these topics about female characters and complain if the people in the thread are talking about their looks.

Last edited:
and he doesnt even suggest any other issue to discuss...
at least we are discussing about something

It is seriously getting old. I can understand the annoyance with the drooling over half naked pics or the "DAT ASS" of it all, but we're literally just remarking on her new hairstyle/coloring. You know why? Because she's got a new hairstyle/color obviously for the role and there's next to nothing else for us to discuss at the moment. :dry:

It's like Jesus, enough already...

then leave:huh:
34.why.are.you.here.gif

It is seriously getting old. I can understand the annoyance with the drooling over half naked pics or the "DAT ASS" of it all, but we're literally just remarking on her new hairstyle/coloring. You know why? Because she's got a new hairstyle/color obviously for the role and there's next to nothing else for us to discuss at the moment. :dry:

It's like Jesus, enough already...

Because I want to talk about Jennifer Lawrence as a human being and not as a freeking image:doh:. No, I am not going to drop it!

The above discussion is rather innocuous. They're talking about how Mystique's hair will look in the film, which naturally includes how JL will look. Will she wear a wig? Will she dye her hair? I don't see how this is sexist or disparaging at all.

You wanna talk about her as a human being? Fine. But don't expect such discussion to appear out of thin air, get us started. Don't sit back and judge and roll your eyes and make comments about how all we do is talk about looks and then do NOTHING to change the course of the conversation.

Exactly :o and since when was Mystique just a character to look at? She's a complex character.I don't mind discussion on the way she looks, but do we really have to talk about just that?

no one here is sexualizing jen in this thread wtf are you talking about:huh:

we are talking about her damn hair:whatever:

and again you talk about it but you dont discuss it you randomly post then leave want to talk about the character then talk?

Last edited:
I didn't say sexualizing. I just said all that's been discussed is her looks.

then talk lol this is a discussion board after all you want to discuss the character discuss then lol

as you think that will change the character of MYSTIC? to try to kill XAVIER on X1. will be put XAVIER DOFP human side? and she despised XAVIER

I didn't say sexualizing. I just said all that's been discussed is her looks.
I'd rather discuss her looks than hearing constant complaints about it. If you want to have a different discussion about the character, then start one. You're the one that wants the change, so it's up to you to make it happen.

Jen was spotted yesterday on LA with blonde hair, so maybe that red hair was a test or something.

there is some non permanent stuff to change hair colour, so its a possibility.

But we'll find out in the upcoming weeks if it was real or not, I guess. Maybe Bryan will tweet a pic of Jen on set or something

I think it would be great if she wasn't blonde at all in DOFP... she can change her hair color at will, it would say a lot about who she is compared to who she wanted to be. I mean, if she poses as a human at some point...

Jen was spotted yesterday on LA with blonde hair, so maybe that red hair was a test or something.

there is some non permanent stuff to change hair colour, so its a possibility.

But we'll find out in the upcoming weeks if it was real or not, I guess. Maybe Bryan will tweet a pic of Jen on set or something
It was a fake photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back