Days of Future Past Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique: Oscar Winner Edition - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you could call Jennifer Lawrence chubby in any way, shape, or form. She definitely is not chubby at all.

What she is, however, is soft.
Rebecca Romain looked athletic and toned, like she could easily beat your ass
Lawrence is just an average thin girl, who does not look in any way intimidating

but whatever, I just hope they fix her makeup, and that she and the writers work to improve her awful dialogue this time around

She looks like a healthy woman in her 20s.

I don't think you could call Jennifer Lawrence chubby in any way, shape, or form. She definitely is not chubby at all.

What she is, however, is soft.
Rebecca Romain looked athletic and toned, like she could easily beat your ass
Lawrence is just an average thin girl, who does not look in any way intimidating

but whatever, I just hope they fix her makeup, and that she and the writers work to improve her awful dialogue this time around

She is far from thin, even at her thinnest. She doesn't have the "thin" body type. That soft, thin, weak body type more accurately describes Anna in X1. It was perfect for the role - she was delicate, pretty. It made her seem fragile. Instead, I have to say that JLAW does look like she could beat your ass. Ff there was just ONE piece of bacon left on the table I can see her thighs pounding like thunder as she charges ahead, and her rugbyish frame bodychecking you out of the way. It's not the same kind of toughness that Rebecca had, but I still think JLAW could duke it out with the boys.

But yeah, whatever - I also just hope that they improve her awful dialogue. It was horrendous. I was cringing at each laugh from the audience. (It was eyerolling laughter, not good-natured laughter.)

Hehe... She looks like she was trying to disguise herself and also to dress in a way that stopped her being on some tabloid website/magazine cover with her boobs or legs on display.

Maybe she was trying to hide how bloated and out of shape she looks?

Rebecca was hired because she looked good in the make-up. That's not a dig at Rebecca at all, it's just they decided to make her 'silent and deadly' which meant fewer lines. It worked, and her Mystique was great.

Lawrence was hired for her acting as Mystique actually had lines in First Class. Since that movie Lawrence has become more slimmer and toned because of The Hunger Games. She hasn't got a super model body but she doesn't need one. The focus will be on her line delivery.

Silent and deadly? That makes her sound like a fart. lol :hehe:

Well, she's never been a twig, has she? And she's not a fitness/diet freak either. I think the clothes were an attempt at a disguise from the paps.

I agree her natural bodyshape is nothing like Rebecca Romijn. But Rebecca was a supermodel, so she didn't have an ounce of spare flesh on her. I thought Jennifer looked okay as a younger Mystique - let's see what they do with her this time round.

Alice Eve would have been a better Emma Frost in terms of acting and not being as skinny as January Jones, but didn't Alice Eve turn the role down? Plus, we don't seem to be getting any more Emma Frost (and if we do, it'll be Singer's preference for the old version with Sigourney), so the Frost ship has sailed...

Is this thread really about Lawrence's looks? She's a damn fine actress. I'd rather have a damn fine actress inhabiting a role than a supermodel that just looks good. Sweet Jesus.

Maybe you're just going on and on about this because you like the attention you're getting and have nothing better to discuss?

Quit the trolling and move on, please.

Is this thread really about Lawrence's looks? She's a damn fine actress. I'd rather have a damn fine actress inhabiting a role than a supermodel that just looks good. Sweet Jesus.

No, it's just one shallow person with obviously poor vision who will cease trolling this thread until he can find something constructive to add to the conversation.

No, it's just one shallow person with obviously poor vision who will cease trolling this thread until he can find something constructive to add to the conversation.

Well, I think it's important to note that I have not resorted to any personal attacks on anybody on this forum (which you have done above), I merely stuck by my opinion and most people don't like it, obviously. So as far as trolling goes, I don't think that's a valid argument. However, this is your sandbox and your rules. Anyways, I did move on - to her fashion in that photo. Honestly, I mean it - if I was getting off a plane, I'd probably feel gross and bloated and want to cover myself up if I knew people would have cameras. I always feel like I really need a shower and don't want anybody to look at me, so if I were her I would've done the exact same thing.

Well, she's never been a twig, has she? And she's not a fitness/diet freak either. I think the clothes were an attempt at a disguise from the paps.

I agree her natural bodyshape is nothing like Rebecca Romijn. But Rebecca was a supermodel, so she didn't have an ounce of spare flesh on her. I thought Jennifer looked okay as a younger Mystique - let's see what they do with her this time round.

Alice Eve would have been a better Emma Frost in terms of acting and not being as skinny as January Jones, but didn't Alice Eve turn the role down? Plus, we don't seem to be getting any more Emma Frost (and if we do, it'll be Singer's preference for the old version with Sigourney), so the Frost ship has sailed...

Oh, yes I know the Frost ship has sailed. I was just using Alice Eve as an example of someone who can act and also would look good in the role of Mystique, although I get they really wanted someone who looked younger. jLaW definitely looks youthful.

Well, I think it's important to note that I have not resorted to any personal attacks on anybody on this forum (which you have done above), I merely stuck by my opinion and most people don't like it, obviously. So as far as trolling goes, I don't think that's a valid argument. However, this is your sandbox and your rules. Anyways, I did move on - to her fashion in that photo. Honestly, I mean it - if I was getting off a plane, I'd probably feel gross and bloated and want to cover myself up if I knew people would have cameras. I always feel like I really need a shower and don't want anybody to look at me, so if I were her I would've done the exact same thing.

You've stated your opinion. It's gone from an observation that people disagreed with to you repeatedly making childish comments that one can only assume is a desperate need for attention.

You've made your point. Move on, please.

You've stated your opinion. It's gone from an observation that people disagreed with to you repeatedly making childish comments that one can only assume is a desperate need for attention.

You've made your point. Move on, please.

Personal attacks are childish, e.g. Saying someone has poor vision because they have a different opinion. That's also mean, because you don't know if I actually have a vision problem or not.

I did move on, but I always respond to someone who addresses me, it's good manners.

Personal attacks are childish, e.g. Saying someone has poor vision because they have a different opinion. That's also mean, because you don't know if I actually have a vision problem or not.

I did move on, but I always respond to someone who addresses me, it's good manners.

You have done nothing but make childish remarks and dumb comments since you stated your opinion...dumb comments that have made you look less like someone just stating an opinion and more like a shallow person with poor vision who is trolling this thread.

Do you see anyone besides yourself disagreeing with this assessment? Because if you hadn't resorted to trolling with childish remarks and dumb comments to express your opinion, we'd all probably think better of you.

That means it's time to let it go.

You have done nothing but make childish remarks and dumb comments since you stated your opinion...dumb comments that have made you look less like someone just stating an opinion and more like a shallow person with poor vision who is trolling this thread.

Do you see anyone besides yourself disagreeing with this assessment? Because if you hadn't resorted to trolling with childish remarks and dumb comments to express your opinion, we'd all probably think better of you.

That means it's time to let it go.

I love getting private messages, thanks!

Let's start talking about her talents as an actress shall we?

BKuaIkaCMAEqvzr.jpg:large

Oh my god!

Well we know Jennifer has started work on film.

That body suit looks great.Seriously she looks more like OT Mystique than she did In first Class.One difference Is hair Is slightly longer than In OT.

Again Bryan Singer Is pulling things closer to trilogy just like Beast makeup and sub-basement level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"