Days of Future Past Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique: Oscar Winner Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anytime thought of a brotherhood themed triangle and showing the birth of Nightcrawler? Consider this thought.Azarel could show Intrest In Mystique.
Emma Frost could show Intrest In being Magneto's right hand as she was Shaw's.This could cause jealousy from Mystique.This could led her to spending
night with Azarel which leads her to be Pregnent with Nightcrawler.Magneto could be very unhappy with Azarel over this.He could even kill
Azarel(this part Is bit unlikely since Matthew Vaughn likes having Jason Flemying In all his films) and towards end of film after she has given birth to
Nightcrawler Magneto makes her prove her loyalty to him after betreying him with Azarel by giving him up.This can help lead to more cold Mystique
from earlier films.There Is plenty of drame to come from this Idea.And It helps Mystique's evolution from first Class to Mystique from Bryan Singer
films.

Ive been trying to find a good way to tell that whole story, and I didnt find it, its a really hard issue/plot.

your idea sounds interesting, but it definetly needs a really good writing and directing team. Its not easy to tell a plot like this without making it seem like something from a soap opera or a B tv show.

Im really interested in this connection between Raven and Azazel and I WANT to see the origin of Nightcrawler.

If Bryan decided to include him on the same movie than Mystique, they BETTER tell this plot in this new trilogy, it would be one of the most interesting plots on the whole franchise, in my opinion, and specially from Mystiques point of view, to leave his son and how he ended having a child with Azazel, after the connection with Magneto on the first movie.

Im even more hyped for the movie now that you made the point

Has anytime thought of a brotherhood themed triangle and showing the birth of Nightcrawler? Consider this thought.Azarel could show Intrest In Mystique.
Emma Frost could show Intrest In being Magneto's right hand as she was Shaw's.This could cause jealousy from Mystique.This could led her to spending
night with Azarel which leads her to be Pregnent with Nightcrawler.Magneto could be very unhappy with Azarel over this.He could even kill
Azarel(this part Is bit unlikely since Matthew Vaughn likes having Jason Flemying In all his films) and towards end of film after she has given birth to
Nightcrawler Magneto makes her prove her loyalty to him after betreying him with Azarel by giving him up.This can help lead to more cold Mystique
from earlier films.There Is plenty of drame to come from this Idea.And It helps Mystique's evolution from first Class to Mystique from Bryan Singer
films.

There is a risk that all this family drama makes it like a soap opera.

There's Magneto and his children (Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Polaris), Havok and his brother (Cyclops), Xavier and his stepbrother (Juggernaut), Mystique and her baby (Nightcrawler).

Too much of it stretches credibility, so they will have to be careful which of those they pick.

Well I think Mystique and her baby Is the family drama they are more likely to do.There remains question who actully owns rights for Quicksilver and Scarlet witch.With Polaris
It's hard to Include her and use her being Magneto's daughter due to age of Michael fassbender.They might use Polaris and Ignore her magneto's connection.Remember her being Magneto's daughter only came out In the last 10 years.With Havok he might not be In the films when they Introduce Cyclops.Now as for Juggernaut I don't think they will Include
him.While they mentioned a stepfather for Xavier In first film there Is a lot of problems trying to use Juggernaut.

as I said, I want them to tell the origin of Nightcrawler, but if the sequel its set on the 70's, I think Kurt should be born already. and even if they show how Mystique and Azazel end together, we wont see baby Kurt on the sequel yet. so the whole "leaving her son" plot should be told on the next sequel... I dont want to wait so many years for it! lol

anyway, at least this could mean that Matthew and co. would already have an arc for Mystique for the whole new trilogy.

random question
idk if this has been asked/discussed already, just something I've been thinking about...

but, what do you think would've happened to Mystique if she took the serum with Beast?

This could be used as the thing that makes her super-agile/acrobatic and more cold/reptilian than ever. That would explain the difference between the young Mystique and the more icy version in the later films.

This could be used as the thing that makes her super-agile/acrobatic and more cold/reptilian than ever. That would explain the difference between the young Mystique and the more icy version in the later films.

I don't see why a serum would be needed to explain her personality change. She's going to spend the next 40 years hanging out with murderers, fighting a war against humans. That would have an effect on anyone.

Agreed. Watching what they're going to do with Mystique is one of the things I'm looking forward to. I don't want her development explained away by a serum.

I don't see why a serum would be needed to explain her personality change. She's going to spend the next 40 years hanging out with murderers, fighting a war against humans. That would have an effect on anyone.

I guess so. It was just an off-the-cuff thought, seeing as how the serum's mutation-enhancing effects have already been shown.

Not enough pics in here guys. There should at least be 2 per page. :woot:

That's not necessary. I've always assumed her agility was a result of small, unnoticeable transformations in her joints; something she's realized she can do with her ability after she's finally come to accept and utilize it to it's full potential. Regardless, it doesn't need to be explained. If people are curious, they can probably assume just as I have.

I'd much rather her "natural" voice be explained. It'd be neat if it turns out the electronic effect is something she's consciously added to her voice to farther differentiate herself from the "humans".

And for those saying Lawrence is needed for Mystique's "human" form, well, it's not true. First, she's bought into the "mutant and proud" bit and probably won't need to return to that form. Besides, they can easily recast her, even if she does revert to her human variant; recasts happen all the time.

With that said, I'm a huge fan of Lawrence and hope she returns. :up:

Last edited:
The human form was just form she choose.

I don't see Fox letting Jennifer out of her contract.Having her In film will create more attention thanks to success of Hungar Games.

Jennifer would only be needed for scenes with Mystique In blue form,and I doudt she will just be mostly silnet like Rebecca Romijn was.Like I said I am hoping to see events which
lead up to brth of Nightcrawler.If not I suspect they will start to show how Mystique devolps Into fighter she was In The Trilogy.

looks like jen is good for x men and hunger games
Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that Fox is informing talent agencies Thursday that the studio plans to begin shooting its in-development sequel to X-Men: First Class in January. That means Lionsgate could move forward with an August-September start date for the Hunger Games sequel Catching Fire without a conflict for Lawrence, who is set to star in both.

Poor gal (not fiscally, of course,) she's going to be working her cute little butt off.

The human form was just form she choose.

I don't see Fox letting Jennifer out of her contract.Having her In film will create more attention thanks to success of Hungar Games.

Jennifer would only be needed for scenes with Mystique In blue form,and I doudt she will just be mostly silnet like Rebecca Romijn was.Like I said I am hoping to see events which
lead up to brth of Nightcrawler.If not I suspect they will start to show how Mystique devolps Into fighter she was In The Trilogy.

I'm assuming that's exactly why Azazel was included in the Hellfire Club and, ultimately, the first Brotherhood. I'd bank on Raven having at least the same size role as she did in First Class, and maybe more character depth if Nightcrawler's going to be conceived the way I think he is.

I could see them having a triangle.Azarel could show Intrest In Mystique.Mystique could grow jealous of Emma Frost and spend night with Azarel.But,they could create even more
drama by having Mystique hide the fact she has slept with Azarel untill after she gives birth.Imagne a sequence where Magneto makes her prove her loyalty by abanding the baby.Now they might not go quite as far as they did In Comics by showing her dump him.That sceniro would be filled with so much drama the actors could hit It out of the park.

I don't think Mystique will at all be interested in Azazel...

However, if she is all about being into "inner beauty", I'd buy it. But I can't buy that Azazel has "inner beauty". So, I'm thinking things will be a bit, er, forceful

Yeah, I dont see a interest happening with her and Azazel with whats been set up so far at least. Mystique is a bit of a jealous attention getter though, so if Magneto pisses her off I can see her doing something stupid. I dont see Azazel being the focus either way. I see the relationship with her and Magneto taking most her screen time.

Last edited:
The ironic thing is i have a feeling that even though mystique pretty much gave up on her human form/humanity in the last film the fact that jennifer lawrence is so hot right now theres going to be plenty of scenes of her in human form.

Sort of like how almost every super-hero with a mask seems to spend 80% of the time losing it or taking it off. They'll probably find a way to put her on the poster in human form also. Since she's pretty unrecgonizable in the make-up and to be honest not as flattering as rominjn was able to pull off.

Last edited:
So happy J-Law will be Mystique again, I hope M-Fass will return also

The ironic thing is i have a feeling that even though mystique pretty much gave up on her human form/humanity in the last film the fact that jennifer lawrence is so hot right now theres going to be plenty of scenes of her in human form.

Sort of like how almost every super-hero with a mask seems to spend 80% of the time losing it or taking it off. They'll probably find a way to put her on the poster in human form also. Since she's pretty unrecgonizable in the make-up and to be honest not as flattering as rominjn was able to pull off.

I honestly think she'll be raped. I don't mean to be so blunt, but what other way is there to say it? And ideally, she'll run away and Magneto will come to Charles to find her using Cerebro. So, Erik, Hank and Charles rebuild Cerebro in order to track down Raven. I doubt Charles would actually tell Erik when he realizes what's happened to his "sister". She winds up needing Charles and Hank to deliver the baby because she's unable to go to a hospital. I wouldn't be surprised if she's the whole reason Erik and Charles fight; because Erik's not willing to abandon the monster that did such an awful thing. It sheds a new and not-so-positive light on Erik. I think Mystique would probably give Kurt directly to a family that would be able to properly care for him; leave him at the traveling circus that's in town. Reason for giving him up? She doesn't want Kurt to be molded and manipulated by Erik's preaching.

Anyway, 'just my idea. I mean, in the comics Azazel essentially conned her into it because she believed he was someone else completely.

That would be heavy If they could get away with Azarel raping her.

My thought was Mystique would not really show much Intrest In Azarel.He does In her.And Mystique being jealous over Emma Frost leads to her sleeping with Azarel.

She could keep secret the true father untill the birth shows who clearly Is the father.For betreying him Magneto could make her prove her loyalty by giving up the reminder of her
betreyal with Azarel.Perhapes she dumps the baby herself by a circus or Azarel takes It and transports It away but the baby Is foind.

They will probally find a way for Mystique to mprph Into form so Jennifer can be seen without makeup.Perhapes on some kind of mission In public.

I think rape is a bit much for a pg-13 superhero movie.

Maybe they can slightly suggest it by having mystique chained up, Azarel giving a perverted grin then advancing toward her as they cut away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"