Days of Future Past Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique: Oscar Winner Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaughn's movies have always been the mature type anyway...

I wouldn't think it would be shown, but rather more exposition. Like, we would find out when Charles asks her who the father is, then Raven starts to cry, Xavier reads her mind, he too gets very upset. Hank asks, but gets no answer; not until he (and we) see the baby which has Azazel's features. They never even have to say it; it'll be heavily implied. And then when Azazel gets confronted - maybe by Magneto - he, Azazel, will just laugh, showing no remorse.

I just don't see something like that happening.

Yeah, to each their own. But I figured it was going to happen since Azazel was rumored to be in First Class. I just can't see the two consensually getting together.

I honestly think she'll be raped. I don't mean to be so blunt, but what other way is there to say it? And ideally, she'll run away and Magneto will come to Charles to find her using Cerebro. So, Erik, Hank and Charles rebuild Cerebro in order to track down Raven. I doubt Charles would actually tell Erik when he realizes what's happened to his "sister". She winds up needing Charles and Hank to deliver the baby because she's unable to go to a hospital. I wouldn't be surprised if she's the whole reason Erik and Charles fight; because Erik's not willing to abandon the monster that did such an awful thing. It sheds a new and not-so-positive light on Erik. I think Mystique would probably give Kurt directly to a family that would be able to properly care for him; leave him at the traveling circus that's in town. Reason for giving him up? She doesn't want Kurt to be molded and manipulated by Erik's preaching.

Anyway, 'just my idea. I mean, in the comics Azazel essentially conned her into it because she believed he was someone else completely.

interesting ideas, definetly.

I really dont have a f**** clue about how Matthew and specially Fox will tell this story, if they decided to tell it.

I can be really heavy and shocking for the audience, and it would definetly bring a whole new level to this franchise.

Id really like them to explore this issue, and in a no so "summer movie" way. I like the dark side of the x-men universe to be shown on the threatre, so I hope Matthew find a way to tell this in the exact way, I mean, not too heavy to be censored but not too "light" to be shown to kids.

Jennifer can really pull this kind of performance, without doubt, would be an amazing performance for this franchise (Im hyped about this possible plot)

Lets see what happens.

X-Men live In a Darker world than most comic book characters.It has been said those who read comics start off when they are young with Spider-Man or Superman.When they
get older they get older they draft to batman and finally X-Men.You can often find people still reading X-Men comics In their twenties and even older.

Jennifer Is an oscar nominated Actress.She could pull off what darker direction matthew Vaughn wanted to go.

If Mystique were to go to Xavier and Beast after a possable rape It would have to take Into account are we going to have a X-Men VS Brotherhood film? Are we getting the sentinles?Are we having another Mutant threat like Sinster?

They don't have to show Mystique pregnent for most of film just hint at conception,and have the ending jump several months later where we see her give birth and show how exactly she abandened Nightcrawler as Baby.

Why do Azazel and Mystique have to have a love connection?

It's Austin Power's "Swinging Sixties"!!!

Ditch the baby and move on.

Be cause one is red and one is blue...

There have also been reports about a tense standoff between Lionsgate and Fox over the sequel services of Jennifer Lawrence, who will reprise her role as Mystique in the sequel to X-Men: First Class. That has also been somewhat overblown; Fox had an option deal on Lawrence way before she signed on to play Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games. That put Fox in first position. Since Lionsgate has a Catching Fire script done, Fox allowed them to go first.

http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/

Not enough pics in here guys. There should at least be 2 per page. :woot:
:yay:i agree
jl063-3.jpg

I knew there was a reason I kept checking this thread.

Mystique is not going to be a victim of rape. She's a young woman experiencing a new sense of liberation and freedom in the swinging sixties. She flirts with boys, likes being naked and is also a blue scaley mutant. I don't see why she wouldn't get with Azazel of her own free will.

She's a beautiful girl. And not in that boring cookie-cutter Hollywood way, which is refreshing.

Jennifer Lawrence is my new celebrity crush!! :awesome:

That is all.

Id like to see an action movie from her, I mean, something a bit different from her....

something with more action, more heavy, like an action heroine or something, appart from Hunger games and First Class.

Coming to this late, sorry, but Re: Azazel/Mystique, I don't think they're going to show us anything, and I think there is no way in bad place they are going to imply she was raped. That's the wrong kind of dark for the X-Men movies.

I highly doubt we'll see any A/M action or even hints of it in the sequel. If anything I think in the third movie we'll get a hint that there is mutual attraction going on, but I just can't see baby Nightcrawler coming into this prequel trilogy. It'll be more of a nod to the comics. Don't forget, in X2 Mystique barely acknowledged Nightcrawler.

Playing devil's advocate here, but they also could show baby Nightcrawler and maybe the loss of him drives Mystique to beg Charles or Emma to wipe her memories to make it easier. And that's when she turns into full-fledged villain. Still think it's going to be the former though.

Hopefully with the Success of the Hunger Games, more people will watch and buy a ticket of X-Men: Second Class when it opens in the theaters.

Second class will be bigger, without any doubt.

How big we just gotta wait and see

X-men First Class is known for its quality ! And with Jennifer and Michael being more well known, These facts will draw more people to the cinema. Let's hope they don't turn the movie into 3D mess !

Just because a movie's in 3D doesn't meant it'll be a mess. Most of them look fantastic when not watching in 3D (example: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"