Jeremy Renner is Clint Barton/Hawkeye

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score

(Created one of these last night but looks like a few threads got wiped)

Anyway, Hawkeye is pretty pivotal so I’m sure he will at least make an appearence

Oh... my reply has completely gone.

I was asking if Renner would be de-aged for this. But also that he probably doesn't have a lot of old footage to choose from unlike ScarJo.

That’s an interesting idea. Maybe a little bit of makeup but it probably wasn’t that long before avengers when he met her.

I have a feeling Renner might age quickly

I feel these threads should be limited to confirmed characters and we have no idea if he'll appear.

I'm starting to suspect Taskmaster might be Hawkeye but then again who knows. I wouldnt be mad if Clint was Taskmaster.

I'm starting to suspect Taskmaster might be Hawkeye but then again who knows. I wouldnt be mad if Clint was Taskmaster.

How would that fit into the Story? Clint is with his happy with his family at this Point.

How would that fit into the Story? Clint is with his happy with his family at this Point.

Flashback to Budapest? We know this movie is gonna be jumping around a lot. I'm just speculating lol.

I'm actually glad Clint isn't in this film. The less Avengers characters the better imo. Let Natasha stand alone and shine with the new cast.

Also would a Taskmaster thread be worth making?

He gets a referenced and a voice over flashbacks ….
plus a photo in the post credit scene setting up an element Hawkeye tv show plot

I'm actually glad Clint isn't in this film. The less Avengers characters the better imo. Let Natasha stand alone and shine with the new cast.

Also would a Taskmaster thread be worth making?

wasted opportunity. They could have had some cameo or mention of Mickey Rourke's Whiplash at the very least

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"