Jeremy Sorrell Artwork

jrs2345 said:
I've always liked Beast. I thought he was one of the more unique characters in comics and he is easily one of my favorite X-Men. I like how he is extremely smart, but also very strong physically...he is pretty intimidating. Also, he is very agile which is rare for a character of his stature.

Anyways, this is my first Beast artwork and I obviously fashioned it after Jim Lee's version of the character. I'm not too fond of the current look of Beast, so that is why I went this direction.

Hope you like it. I used India ink and watercolor on this one.

Thanks for looking.

275124343_017c11ea0a_o.jpg

Don't care about the feet this rocks too much for words...

great job on the beast. i definitely wouldn't mind seeing u tackle more x-characters

I would love to see you do Lobo Jeremy........

Pythenis said:
I would love to see you do Lobo Jeremy........

I might have to draw him. I don't know anything about the character, but one of my favorite artists has drawn him (Bisley) so maybe I should draw him too.

Lobo

280545139_00468d3c03_o.jpg

Don't know anything about the character, but now I kinda know what he looks like. Thanks for looking.

lobo is a pritty bad ass character, and i think ya got him pritty good there. well done.

jrs2345 said:
Lobo

Don't know anything about the character, but now I kinda know what he looks like. Thanks for looking.

Pure awesomeness! Great take on lobo Jeremy....excellent!

jrs2345 said:
did I ever post these images here?

218082099_fdd62e4a59.jpg

This one reminds me of some of Simon Bisley's work on ABC Warriors.

Nice Lobo too, as usual great job.

i know nothing about Lobo but you make him look awesome there

Lobo is an intergalactic mercenary/bounty hunter who is a complete badass. he single-handedly destroyed his entire race. he can regenerate himself even if he's nothing but a pool of blood. he's a pervert, low-life, cursing, smoking, drinking, prick....but as of lately he's "found religion"

jrs2345 said:
Lobo

The man draws "the Main Man". Awesome Jeremy.

I know I'm in the minority here with this request, but I must ask because he is a fave of mine. Your art is exceptional. So I was wondering what can you do with 'Darkman' in a drawing? Maybe standing in an alley, rain drenching down on him, hiding just enough of his face under the brim of his hat as lightning flashes.

do you just copy and paste that in every art thread? i think you'd get better results just posting your own art request thread

very true, I've seen that thing everywhere unless you want different versions of it with different artists styles but you would still be better off with starting your own thread for it.

Sorry, I'm just dropping in for the first time...

Jeremy, are you working professionaly? You have some brilliant arkwork.

Jspider13 said:
Sorry, I'm just dropping in for the first time...

Jeremy, are you working professionaly? You have some brilliant arkwork.

I imagine you are talking about comics? If so, then no I'm not. I have and still work professionally in other art related fields, but not comics.

Thanks for the compliment on my work and for dropping by too.

Did this today...

290239252_417f2ed8a5_o.jpg

This "cartoony" style of drawing is pretty fun. It feels like I'm almost taking a break and it sort of cleans my slate...if that makes sense.

Thanks for viewing :spidey:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"