Jeremy Sorrell Artwork

Sure, it's nice. But I like your drawings the best, and the black/white pics. Like your Batman/Superman, I LOVE IT - that's why I e-mailed you for commission! ^_^

Honestly, you remind me so much of Jim Lee.. Next to him, you ARE my favorite artist. Your comic work is phenominal, and I don't know what you do for a living but you'd be a great artist at DC!

Have you ever worked for a comic company before, or anything like that?

djsupes said:
Don't try to talk intelligent again. Just don't.
djsupes,
There is NO reason for such a remark... cool it!

jrs2345 said:
Thanks for viewing and I'll try to post fairly regularly.

phantasm.jpg

Beautiful, a man after my own heart... love the style!

EXCELSIOR said:
djsupes,
There is NO reason for such a remark... cool it!

Let's stick to the topic at hand :\

Anyways, turns out Jeremy is designing some of the current Fantastic Four movie figs.!

the_ultimate_evil said:
nice work, congrats by the way on the daily deviation

Thanks...I appreciate the comments.

God Bless,
Jeremy

Here is a fairly quick painting of my favorite character. I did this piece as a prelim to a Venom vs Spidey piece that I'm painting with acrylics.

blue-batman.jpg

God Bless,
Jeremy

jrs2345 said:
Here is a fairly quick painting of my favorite character. I did this piece as a prelim to a Venom vs Spidey piece that I'm painting with acrylics.

blue-batman.jpg

God Bless,
Jeremy

Dear god I love that. I'd even buy that in a shop.

I honestly can't remember the last time I have seen art that was so gritty and, I don't know...emotional. Every picture really pulls you in. Even out of all the big name artists out right now I don't think I can say that for any of them. As always, absolutely amazing work bud. I wish I could buy tons of prints from you :).

Eternal said:
I honestly can't remember the last time I have seen art that was so gritty and, I don't know...emotional. Every picture really pulls you in. Even out of all the big name artists out right now I don't think I can say that for any of them. As always, absolutely amazing work bud. I wish I could buy tons of prints from you :).

Thanks for the kind words man...they really do mean a lot to me. What you said helps inspire me to continue to develop my gift! Just so you know...I do have several prints of my work available to buy and they aren't expensive at all.

I'd love to have a pro comic out on the shelves today so those who like my work could buy it in a cheaper way too. I just don't know if that is where God wants to use me right now.

Thanks again and God Bless,
Jeremy

Well I'm not sure about god, but I know any comic company that hasn't already hired you is really missing out...BIG TIME. If you could be so kind as to PM me about those prints, maybe links to pics of them, price and payment details, etc. I am very interested in getting them!

I agree with everyone here - you're an amazing artist, and I LOVE your style. I used to do Chinese painting way back in the day, and your work reminds me of it. Very spontaneous, full of motion, and you use your inks very well.

Well you might not know where you'll end up, but keep on drawing and the world will find a place for you. :)

Jeremy, in what state do you live? PM me if at all possible. I know someone, who knows someone. It might be possible to get you some work if I can schmooze the right person.

jrs2345 said:
Thanks for the kind words man...they really do mean a lot to me. What you said helps inspire me to continue to develop my gift! Just so you know...I do have several prints of my work available to buy and they aren't expensive at all.

I'd love to have a pro comic out on the shelves today so those who like my work could buy it in a cheaper way too. I just don't know if that is where God wants to use me right now.

Thanks again and God Bless,
Jeremy

Your stuff is great. :up: I have project going if your interested just visit our site and let me know. I would love to commission you for a cover or two. PM me If your interested and I will give you the all the detials.

jrs2345 said:
Here is another piece me and my buddy Drew did. He did the pencils and I did the inks/color. The colors were done with these water based oil paints (doesn't make sense, right?) Anyways, I hope you guys like.

Take care and God Bless,
Jeremy

wolverine-2x.jpg

Forget working for DC you should go work on one of the X-men books. Have you heard of NewX-men AcademyX. I was wondering if you do fanart requests. If so could you do a pic of Elixir, Jay, Surge,Prodigy, Laurie, Sofia, and Kevin.

Great stuff. Love your Batman pics.:up:

Must see ... Spider-Man ...!

Holy cow, your artwork is amazing! I love it. I'd love to see your Spider-Man and/or Iron Man :D

Razor Blade said:
Must see ... Spider-Man ...!

Holy cow, your artwork is amazing! I love it. I'd love to see your Spider-Man and/or Iron Man :D

Thanks. Here is a Spidey and Iron Man for you. It took me a while to load these pics because Photobucket isn't working for some reason. So I'm now using Flickr.

God Bless,
Jeremy

50026203_8d6c51ad5a.jpg

50050379_ef7650654c.jpg

That is truly awesome. You should seriously make a little comic or something, even if it's just for us guys on these boards :p

Thanks for those :D

as always great stuff!

Here is a Hellboy piece I recently did for a SHH member.

50318297_0939acbba1.jpg

God Bless,
Jeremy

And what a great piece it is if I can say so myself :). I just wanted to drop a quick line and let everyone know what a great guy Jeremy is. I got the prints I ordered a mere 2 days after the order was placed, and they are great. You really can't fully appreciate the art until you are able to hold it in front of you and look at it. I just can't wait until he adds some new prints to buy. Thanks again bud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"