Jessica Jones Jessica Jones General Discussion Thread - Part 2

Purple Man started as a DD villain and became Jessica's biggest... Kingpin started in spider-man and became Daredevil's biggest... i see nothing wrong with Jessica getting Typhoid. it gets a bit cliche and too unbelievable that Matt would have 2 hero/villain crazy ex girlfriends

That's how he likes 'em. Crazy hot. :cwink:

Purple Man started as a DD villain and became Jessica's biggest... Kingpin started in spider-man and became Daredevil's biggest... i see nothing wrong with Jessica getting Typhoid. it gets a bit cliche and too unbelievable that Matt would have 2 hero/villain crazy ex girlfriends

I just hope that she doesn't get killed off since I want to see her fight Daredevil.

I also hope that Nuke gets the face paint this season.

Great stuff. Really looking forward to it, and it will be interesting to see how different it feels without Kilgrave dominating it.

I wonder if the quick production means they filmed a shorter number of episodes or whether they just finished quicker this time around.

Expecting some character announcements this weekend and maybe a teaser?
20171002_54_30018_jessicajones-s2-nycc.jpg

One of my buddies filmed a scene for season 2, looking forward to seeing him in it!

Did the cancellation of the Punisher panel at NYCC lead to a cancellation of all Netflix stuff? I was hoping we'd get some Jessica Jones news.

I figured Jessica Jones was probably coming out in February. I don't think there are any major cons between now and then.

I thought there was actual Jessica Jones news, not advertising in every single thread in a Marvel subforum for the same thing...

I thought there was actual Jessica Jones news, not advertising in every single thread in a Marvel subforum for the same thing...

Hahaha same here

I guess the only thing to be said is we should be singing a trailer within a few months and it should be released in March

We got the first Punisher trailer when Defenders hit, which was three months before release. These shows usually release 11 months after filming starts so the show hits three months from now. When will we get some sort of promotional material?

We got the first Punisher trailer when Defenders hit, which was three months before release. These shows usually release 11 months after filming starts so the show hits three months from now. When will we get some sort of promotional material?

I'd imagine around start of the new year since we should be seeing Jessica Jones season 2 drop in March

With Great power comes Great responsibility!

Can’t wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"