Breogan

My other Avi is Gaucho Mickey
Reaction score
0YXiYQr.jpg

rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-photos-014-480w.jpg

Wen Jiang, Donnie Yen & Director Gareth Edwards
mNTGmLY.jpg

Jiang Wen's big gun!

I'm not a big SW weapons aficionado, and I know most of my figures as a kid ended up just randomly holding the wrong guns, I never payed much attention,. but I know there are sticklers for this kind of details on these forums.

So I couldn't help but notice Wen's Weapon, has what (at least visually) looks like a machinegun style heavy duty amo-feed-cartridge-chain system.
Is this unique to his character?
Or
Have we seen this type of gun before?

ORtorWr.jpg

You can see his hand resting on the grip, and the "amo-feed" wraps around his legs.

For a different look at it, I believe there's a couple of extra versions of it, sitting on set.
One on the closet orange crate sitting alone.
The other on the black-draped table, where you can among other things also see two props of Donnie Yen staff.

e41WzhV.jpg

Either Way, I thought it was a unique looking prop, and with little other news out there, thought I would draw some attention to it.
Looks cool!

j2kbwhN.jpg

Last edited:
Jiang Wen Full costume and weapon -

CZtlgqeWcAQZml6.jpg

http://i2.wp.com/**************.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/image-145.jpeg?resize=1170%2C878

http://i2.wp.com/**************.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/image-144.jpeg?w=816

LOL That is one hell of a backpack!

123ypg.gif

AN1-FF-017.jpg

Last edited:
zdlPWOr.jpg

KM8WUtG.jpg

EyUnvad.jpg

Jiang Wen plays Baze, a freelance assassin

Last edited:
He's not overcompensating with that gun at all.

sWfq55H.jpg

Last edited:
13531005222441000.jpg

dg044484152999630.jpg

Jiang Wen’s Baze Malbus, who is described as “heavily armored” and a loyal friend of Chirrut,

Not much new on his character, except we have his full name now.
And he's pals with Donnie Yen's character. :)

1bwfaj.gif

Last edited:
I'm going to like this guy; instead of being your typical dour martial arts master (sorry Donnie) we've got an Asian space redneck. :up:

Awesome character, reminded me of Bill Duke in Predator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"