Homecoming JK Simmons as Jameson again?

The Daran Norris talk has made me think of Dean Norris, who has lost quite a bit of weight and is great at crabby characters

Last edited:
So Bryan Cranston, Bob Odenkirk or Dean Norris for Jameson

capaldigif_dickofit.gif

Throwing John Goodman's name into the ring. He's lost a good amount of weight, has a commanding voice, brings humor to all his roles, and is inherently likable in basically everything he's been in.

Throwing John Goodman's name into the ring. He's lost a good amount of weight, has a commanding voice, brings humor to all his roles, and is inherently likable in basically everything he's been in.

You can't go wrong with JG in anything.

Damn, lots of good names being thrown around.

I'd like to see Peter/Spider-Man being the comic relief this time instead of JJJ. I would love to see a more serious approach like TAS

So Bryan Cranston, Bob Odenkirk or Dean Norris for Jameson

I'm still pulling for Cranston for Norman (though he would probably be a great Jameson), so since JK Simmons is out, I go with my alternate: Bob Odenkirk.

Just gonna casually toss Tom Hanks back into the ring...

I'm still pushing my picks but Cranston and Keaton are interesting picks. :up: And either or could make good Norman Osborns too.

There is many great and solid choices out there for jj. Still stings jk is totally off the ballot now. But I am curious to see who marvel goes with then see how they do in the role. And I hope they can get a good look too.

Again with folks like Keaton and Cranston pushing 60s. I doubt they would go with that old for norman. We likely will see 35 to 48 yrs old range for norman. So he isn't to old. And someone they can use for long haul. More so if they plan to make norman a big threat.

Cranston, Keaton or even Goodman would likely be better for jjj. Cause they could play him a little older. But likely be 50 to 60 yrs old character wise even if said actor was pushing a few yrs older.

Last edited:
Hey, if we're having a different race JJ and isn't Ice Cube:
latest

And if not, well there's always Robbie.

Phil Lewis has everything I want in a Robbie portrayal. He has the likability, the humor, the father figure vibe that would go well with Peter and him, etc. Plus, he's someone I could always see confronting JJJ about Spider-Man. :funny:

bad place yeah!

Edit: Obligatory toot my own horn moment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"