Homecoming JK Simmons as Jameson again?

I've wanted Tom Hanks since the reboot was announced.

I just don't think Hanks would do justice in the role.

Daran Norris, Laurie, Ice Cube or Cranston. AvegningSpider out for the night.

He's already taken
By the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

If they don't turn him to a fly, they might.

seesh gone a few days and folks are still on the ice cube bs crap. That isnt going to happen and like i said before there is no need or reason to race bend jjj when you got robbie to score a great actor in for diversity and what not.

My issue with race change is more i dont mind it. But if you are just going to take a white character and change them to just have a diverse cast. I dont like changing things like that. IF you want to have diverse cast bringing in or use some of the ethnic character we do have in the books then changing characters who dont need to be changed.

My first pick has always been Hugh Laurie, but I like the idea of Tom Hanks too. Interesting...

i would be down with laurie or hanks now that jk is off the block.

Courtney Vance of People vs OJ Simpson would be good imo.

Always thought Odenkirk would be good if they want a more comedic JJJ in line of Simmons, but I'd probably go for Jon Hamm with more of an inspiration coming from TAS.

I think Hanks could do it , though it would probably be a more restrained ,snarky version as opposed to the more bombastic and energetic version the Simmons played. A League of Their Own and That Thing You Do would be how I could see Hanks playing JJ.

I'm just sayin'.....

tumblr_o311ss0SD11tiubyoo1_250.gif

tumblr_myw3kzF0kd1t4iob6o1_250.gif

tumblr_mak0njZBul1qi6jbho3_r2_250.gif

tumblr_lxgpu44cAo1r9em0lo1_500.gif

Nathan Fillion just got cast as Simon Williams, so I'm feeling lucky :woot:

I think Hanks could do it , though it would probably be a more restrained ,snarky version as opposed to the more bombastic and energetic version the Simmons played. A League of Their Own and That Thing You Do would be how I could see Hanks playing JJ.
I'm picturing Ladykillers Hanks as JJJ.

I think Hanks would jump at the chance to play against type. He wouldn't be a caricature like JK was (that's in no way an insult because he was fantastic) but instead more of a real person

Tom Hanks is actually inspired casting as J.Jonah especially since DC snagged up JK Simmons as the new Jim Gordon

Hanks or Laurie would be fantastic choices. I'd imagine we get casting news a month after Civil War comes out. Sony/Disney won't start promoting that until the Civil War hype dies down first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"