John Wick 3: Parabellum

Man I get the feeling Mark Dacascos is going to be a great villain. Can't wait to see him unleashed in this, and the action is this just looks so incredibly epic.

Man I get the feeling Mark Dacascos is going to be a great villain. Can't wait to see him unleashed in this, and the action is this just looks so incredibly epic.

Hell yeah, man. He was so good in Brotherhood of the Wolf. I'm glad he's finally getting some good work and maybe he'll be known as more than "That guy who does backflips on Iron Chef."

Now this is a freaking awesome trailer!
100% sold on this. :)

I loved when he was walking fast and taking a knife off the counter and threw it in a guy on the ground 2/3 times and his guns lots of guns line which gave me Matrix flashbacks.

This and B&T 3 announcement, what a year for our Mr R ! Can't wait for this.

Those colours!

The cinematography looks outstanding.

And loved the "lots of guns" reference :D

Speaking of that Matrix line. I've heard WB is planning more Matrix movies. Do we know if Keanu is going to be a part of them?

Great trailer, everything just looks on point, Zero being a fan of John Wick reminded me a bit of Banderas character in Assassins amd I like the look of the dynamic between John and Halle's character. That bike chase sequence looks like it's going to take some topping this year. :applaud

Last edited:
HKOQVHf.gif

Glorious! Guns! Lots of Guns! Knives! Assassins! Swords! Swords on motorbikes! German Shepherd! Horses! Pigeons! Ballerinas! The epic conclusion to the trilogy we didn't know we needed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"