John Wick 3: Parabellum

John Wick in the desert? :hmm

OIC9jfrA_o.gif

They have been shooting in Morocco for some time nao.

Cool pic but I was hoping it was going to be news of a trailer dropping this week.

It shouldn't be too long now as it's out in May.

Lionsgate are probably waiting until all these damn CBM trailers get out the way so they can release it lol.

It shouldn't be too long now as it's out in May.

Lionsgate are probably waiting until all these damn CBM trailers get out the way so they can release it lol.

:funny: Waiting for The Avengers to stop sucking up all the views! I hope we get one before Christmas at least.

Yeah I'd love to see a trailer for this as soon as possible. It's one of my most anticipated films of next year, but because its not some huge blockbuster I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get a trailer until January.

jotHsxn.jpg

MrL7r3B.jpg

“The third chapter is literally connected to 2 and starts with John Wick on the run,” Reeves tells EW. “It goes crazy from there.”

Some of that craziness involves Sofia (Halle Berry), a new character Wick meets in the Middle East. “She has a past with John,” says Reeves. “I end up going to find her to see if she can help me.”

Sofia has two Belgian Malinois dogs, continuing the tradition of canine-centric plotlines in a film series whose first entry, 2014’s John Wick, featured Reeves’ character going on a killing spree after the murder of his four-legged friend. “Whereas John’s puppy was symbolic of his wife, Halle’s two dogs are symbolic of someone she’s lost,” says director Chad Stahelski, adding that they developed an action sequence around her “canine assistants…. They work very well tactically.”

Other newcomers include Mark Dacascos and Asia Kate Dillon, who play characters associated with the criminal council known as the High Table. There’s also Hollywood legend Anjelica Huston as “someone who was responsible for [Wick’s] upbringing and his protection,” says Stahelski, who calls Chapter 3 “a little bit of an origin story.” The filmmaker thinks the movie’s death count will “land slightly north” of the previous film’s.

Stahelski reveals that he would happily make a fourth John Wick film if the audience enjoys this movie, but he isn’t counting his chickens yet. “We did the first one and were like, ‘They’re going to laugh at us,’” he says. “This one, I’m already looking for janitorial jobs.”

Last edited:
A 4th John Wick... I want John to survive so bad. Irrationally so. :funny:

I really liked the first one with the dog. Some impressive action stuff.
I think i have seen parts of the second if i am not mistaken.

Wonder where are they taking this franchise to next.

Man, I just want Wick's dog to carry a bullet proof vest with pocket guns. We then see him running around aiding Wick with fresh guns and ammo. That is all I want. lol

The dog not having a bullet proof vest at that point is just ridiculous.

Do better, John!

I want a trailer! :rant:

The two new pics are cool, looks like the early rumours of it all taking place in one night with John trying to escape New York were off, he's going to be doing some globe trotting, which makes me wonder if the rumours of a part of the film taking place in Japan are true.

Tgf4uO2.jpg

“I wanted to learn a bit more of John Wick’s past,” adds Reeves.
“We learn John Wick is a child of the Belarus, ‘an orphan of your tribe’.
“We’re trying to make it that there are different tribes, less nondescript assassins. So Anjelica Huston is playing this Roma Ruska character.”
Previously announced as The Director, that name would indicate Huston is playing a Belarussian character who might hold the key to Wick’s past...and any chance he has of having a future. Get ready for WWW - World War Wick.

Last edited:
^^Yeah, Halle Berry can never ever look really bad. Regardless silly costumes (*cough* Catwoman; Movie sucked, costume sucked - Berry still ridiculously hot). Case closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"