John Wick: Chapter 4

Confession time. I have actually never seen the raid!
yGSvX71.gif

bad place yes and I hope this is as epic of a two parter as IW/EG were which might be setting the bar high, but after the awesomeness of the last film I wouldn't bet against anything that these guys are capable of anymore. Also, can they please bring in some heavy hitters this time? I really like the idea of Mads Mikkelsen being introduced in this franchise, but I'd also love it if they found a way to bring in guys like Liam Neeson or Denzel Washington even though Denzel might be stretching things a bit. bad place, it would even be kind of awesome if they somehow added Charlize Theron or Carrie Ann Moss to this franchise just to emphasize the Atomic Blonde/Matrix connection.

This is easily the best original franchise in years honestly. Each installment has been amazing and I can't imagine what they have in mind for chapter 4 and 5.

Not just the best original franchise, but the best action franchise in decades as well. I honestly prefer these movies or any of the newer Mission: Impossible films or James Bond films and don't even get me started on the Fast & Furious franchise. There is really nothing else like these films out there which is sad, because Hollywood use to make movies like this all time during the 80's and 90's yet everyone seems so obsessed with making superhero movies these days when I definitely think we need more quality action films like this.

Not just the best original franchise, but the best action franchise in decades as well. I honestly prefer these movies or any of the newer Mission: Impossible films or James Bond films and don't even get me started on the Fast & Furious franchise. There is really nothing else like these films out there which is sad, because Hollywood use to make movies like this all time during the 80's and 90's yet everyone seems so obsessed with making superhero movies these days when I definitely think we need more quality action films like this.
Agreed completely! Couldn't have said it better.

A few other people I would love to see in the franchise:
Kathryn Winnick
Ming Na
Idris Elba
Michael Jai White
Danny Trejo
Michelle Yeoh

Last edited:
Joe Taslim could also fit into the John Wick franchise
Iko Uwais
Lewis Tan

A few other people I would love to see in the franchise:
Kathryn Winnick
Ming Na
Idris Elba
Michael Jai White
Danny Trejo
Michelle Yeoh

I'd honestly love to any of those people in this franchise among other talented martial artists like Tony Jaa or Tiger Chen. This franchise needs a big boss villain or even a group of boss villains would be really cool IMO, because its something they haven't quite done yet.

First thought: 4 and 5? bad place yeah I'll gladly take both.
Second thought: Jesus, Keanu is gonna be ruined.

I love the idea of an epic two part finale like Infinity War/Endgame or how they are doing Halloween Kills/Ends. Lionsgate is obviously confident after Parabellum. I also saw the idea floating around that the movies mirror the five stages of grief. I think 5 would definitely be the best way to go out.

Donnie Yen would be a great addition to this franchise and now I feel even more ashamed that I didn't think of him before. If we can't get guys like Jet Li or Jackie Chan in this franchise than he is definitely the next best thing, because not only can he fight, but he is also a pretty damn good actor too, especially if you have seen him in the Ip Man films. It's also worth noting that he still hasn't been nearly as well utilized in American films as he has been in foreign films either, so this could be a huge breakout role for him which he does deserve IMO.

Last edited:
I can't imagine Sanada being a Wick fanboy, I wonder if the character changed when they had to recast. I'd love for Sanada to be on the high table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"