• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Johns and Daniel leave Teen Titans-Beechen named new writer

well, i'm still going with my theory, something will happen to this kid (die or phantom zone whatever), but lois will fall inlove with him before it happens, and she'll agree to take time off to become a mother.

How many more events before the biggest event of all? Jimmy finds out that Mr Clark is Superman?

well, i'm still going with my theory, something will happen to this kid (die or phantom zone whatever), but lois will fall inlove with him before it happens, and she'll agree to take time off to become a mother.

How many more events before the biggest event of all? Jimmy finds out that Mr Clark is Superman?

You'd think that he'd know by now :o

He should know before the next crisis

I liked it better when we all thought Mxy was going to magically give them a kid.

Probably because it was a much better story idea than the crap Johns and Donner are giving us now.

As I've said before on another thread, I don't buy Superman as some lonely "last son" figure who can never really connect with humanity anymore, and that's exactly what Donner keeps trying to paint him as. It's completely valid in the movieverses where he's not with Lois and Pa Kent is dead and he's got no real friends, but in the comic continuity he has a loving beautiful wife, two live parents, a bunch of obnoxious "cousins," and a league of friends and allies who accept him as what he is and would cheerfully die fighting by his side. He's got more connections to humanity than most humans do, he doesn't all of a sudden need to raise a son in order to feel connected. In fact, Rucka implied in his arc that he didn't even really want a son.

Not that I would mind Lois and Clark having a son; I'd love it. But you've got to approach it correctly.
I agree with this statement I think they missed their chance in Up, Up and Away where Lois was suppose to tell them they were going to have a child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"