Joker Costume for Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notsoserious, nice coat mate!

Bat, that is just the scars, the make-up is make-up. :p LOL.

I relised I had never taken a shot of my nurse's lapel watch, so here's a shot of it. :p

7-07-09A.jpg
3.jpg

12-18-08001A.jpg

I'd like to find a zip-up one someday, I'm confident there's one out there with pink trim. :oldrazz:

So just wondering if anyone is going to SDCC as the Joker this year?

"911, what's your emergency?"
"Andy Dick is in my basement...Again."
"Again?"
"But this time he's dressed as the Joker."
"We'll dispatch someone over."

LOL. :p ;) Just messing with ya man! ;) I love your coat! :D

AZ, I don't know anyone in general going to SDCC. :(

Oh really? I guess just less competition for me. This will most likely be the last time I wear this costume before I retire it.

"911, what's your emergency?"
"Andy Dick is in my basement...Again."
"Again?"
"But this time he's dressed as the Joker."
"We'll dispatch someone over."

LOL. :p ;) Just messing with ya man! ;) I love your coat! :D

AZ, I don't know anyone in general going to SDCC. :(

wow! i do kinda look like andy!

I add my pants to ebay you can see them by typing in joker trousers

Last edited:
I finally got to get a shot of the pants worn. I'm selling them for $120.00 on ebay and here they are.
P1011559.jpg

Those are some great pants, good luck with the sale!

Hey everyone!!

I've been a loooooongtime lurker on this forum, and I just recently decided to get a name on here and start posting so I can complement everyone on their OUTSTANDING work! Seriously, the community here is so strong, it's hard not to be taken in by it!

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to contribute (yet--), but when I do, they'll be posted here. A friend of mine and I are doing some headshots and we might have some fun with some Joker makeup when we're finished.

Hi all! I posed this on the RPF and thought I'd post here as well.

I think I may have found a pretty accurate penlight. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

penlightledhalogenreu56.jpg
penlightledhalogenreu56.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Magnum-Medica...=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1247164877&sr=8-16

Heres a screencap to compare:

nursejokerwidescreenwal.jpg

In this pic you can faintly see the 3 holes on the pen clip (you can see the white of the shirt)

tdk2402crophighlight.jpg

In this pic you can see the black ring that goes around the pen.

okay here it is for all who have been wondering about the color of magnoli's coat here it is all that needs to be changed are the buttons which if someone could help with them.
P1011561.jpg

P1011562.jpg

:wow::wow::wow: magnoli's coat looks fantastic!!! do you have any (detailed) pictures of it from other angles or you wearing it?

I will be taking pictures shortly of me wearing it, but the only thing that needs to be change are the buttons

It's the new darker color one, right? I'm thinking of purchasing that, the pants, and the tie myself.....I'd like to see the panels,etc. first on it though. As for the buttons, what do his buttons look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"