Joker Costume for Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
the coat is the new color and the buttons are dome shaped. and it has four panels

I mean on the bottom of the coat in the back. Does it split in two? Or is there a third panel?

You should a hat like the one he wore in TAS to go along with that. I always that hat would have looked amazing with the rest of the joker's outfit.

Wow, that was confusing, LOL.

"Yes, there are four panels. Basically the coat has BOTH a center vent AND double vents. Usually a coat like this has one or the other. The Joker has both!"

my ref pics. :

vents2.jpg

vents-1.jpg

I've always said there were 3 panels, but it appears tails/vents/whatever confuse me. LOL.

EDIT - Magnoli was kind enough to agree to send me a swatch of darker fabric for free a week or so ago. So I should receive it soon.

Thats an awsome coat, I can't wait to receive my swatch now for sure. It deffintly appears to be a diffrent color in nearly evry picture I've seen, lol.

My only complaint would be, that the orange liner needs to be darker, and the panels need to be cut to look a little bit longer like this :

vents2.jpg

Would it be possible to take a picture similar to that one to see how longer (if any) it needs to be? Are the outside pockets lined? And is that an interior pocket I see?

l_f7395e4902e509c7d1adb0af47416956.jpg

This is a Joker make-up I did on my friend Chris last September. I actually sculpted silicone appliances, but they were "misplaced" when I went to apply the make-up for my portfolio and I had to improvise the scars with Skin-tite Silicone. I wanted to re-do it, but my friend cut all his hair off for work.

Capn' Sparrow, looks pretty good, you might make your right scar a little bit diffrent next time though, it looks like it goes realy far up way to quick. :)

I got the little swatch from Indy today, it looks preety cool in person, a little bit thinner than I expected acutualy. I've not got a chance to ask him about it yet, but it just seems alot thinner than I anticipated.

EDITED - Because layering sounds ******ed, LOL.

Last edited:
Great Coat Sparrow! I am trying to get the nurse makeup right...yes folks each variation has a slight difference as us hard core costumers know :)

Let me know what you think..

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0057-2.jpg

Great Coat Sparrow! I am trying to get the nurse makeup right...yes folks each variation has a slight difference as us hard core costumers know :)

Let me know what you think..

IMG_0058.jpg

You look so creepy with the Joker make & that smile combined.. :o:wow:

You actually resemble some comic shots of the Joker I've seen with the make up & smile (regardless of it being DK like makeup)

Anyway, looks pretty accurate to TDK's to me but I don't really know the minor details, nice work :up:

You look so creepy with the Joker make & that smile combined.. :o:wow:

You actually resemble some comic shots of the Joker I've seen with the make up & smile (regardless of it being DK like makeup)

Anyway, looks pretty accurate to TDK's to me but I don't really know the minor details, nice work :up:

Thanks, I originally omitted this one but it's very comic book Joker (to me anyway) :grin:

IMG_0036.jpg

You wouldn't happen to be the guy who stands outside the Bellagio in Vegas, would you?

.....Tes?

EDIT - CP, in the first pic. you look alot like my friend from the 6th grade, lol. (He didn't wear that much make-up, but just the look your making reminds me of him, LOL.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"