Joker Costume for Halloween

Discussion in 'The Hype Archives' started by Steyin, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jodo "That Button Guy"

Exactly, she said her brother went as the Joker one day for something, the theater mabey, but I guess he didn't do as good of job as I do, LOL. Like you said, sometime you just have to see it! :hehe:

Like these shosies :

[​IMG]

2. AlwaysSmiling Agent of Chaos

hey clownprince, could you be nice enough to post a pic of your shirt or you wearing it? thankss.

3. jacksparrow900 wing freak terrorizes

here are the new buttons for the coat

[​IMG]

4. jacksparrow900 wing freak terrorizes

here are the shoes after being distressed
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. ClownPrince79 The True Clown Prince!

Nice Sparrow!

6. Jodo "That Button Guy"

Well frak. Frak! Frak! Frak!

I had time to do my make-up again, and I've been itching to try a stab at the interogation scene style make-up. And I started out with bad luck, because I couldn't find my make-up. After I did, I could only find my old white clown make-up. The phone rand a dozen times, and the dog woudn't quit barking. The cat made a big friggen mess, and I was pretty much pre-occupied evry second.

Then comes the worst kicker. I put the *insert potty word here* make-up on backwards! For the first time, in....Say....10 applications, lookin' at pics. evry single day...I put the scars on backwards. So my details are backwards. Which makes me mad. And then come to find out, my ol' white make-up....You guessed it...Made me break out in bumps on my forehead. Or more than I usual have anyway. Sooo...Somebody tell me I did good, so I don't go nukkin' futs. :bh:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I'll have to check 'em out tomorro and see what I think is wrong with 'em.

7. CelticPredator Registered

Geeeettin better dude! The eyes need work though...you shouldnt make your own 'drips', actually spash water there. Let the drips actually happen.

But the white paint is perfect.

8. Jodo "That Button Guy"

Thanks! Well that's one of my major probolems, my make-up is water proof! LOL. I need to get some new realy badly, sence we know the brands now, I'll proboly look into getting some of that.

9. Injust07 Hop Scotch Pro

Good stuff Jodo

10. Jodo "That Button Guy"

Thanks! :D

One thing about it, I don't think anyone has ever mentioned....Does anyone aside from me ever have the black "guy liner" residue the next morning after applying the make-up? LOL. (Eye liner in Keli's case! :p ) After I wash the make-up off, I always have some white left in my hair, and I look quite a bit diffrent with a little bit of grey hair and guy liner. :oldrazz:

11. Jumpin' Jack Registered

Its good to see that someone is still perfectioning his Joker costume.

12. Kelikala Registered

LOL - I always had the lovely black lines around my eyes the day after as well, so you're not the only one Jodo. It's just harder than heck to get all that crap off your face, especially around your eyes. I have an old picture lingering around here somewhere showing what I looked like after cleaning my Joker make-up off and I seriously look like I'm wearing eyeliner. LOL

And you did a surpurb job on that eye make-up Jodo! One of your best yet! I'm looking forward to seeing more!!!

13. ClownPrince79 The True Clown Prince!

:applaud My favorite off all you've done make-up wise!

I just got my silicone scars in the mail yesterday, they are *****in!

will post some pics of them on this weekend.

Myabe then I can steal some of that Kelikala-love!!! HahaHAhaHahaHa!!!

14. jacksparrow900 wing freak terrorizes

i should have some new photos in the middle of august when i get everything in that was used on heath ledger. I found out the lipcolor that was used is maybelline moisture extreme passion red which they don't make anymore and the closest thing to it is royal red which i believe is what replaced it.

15. Kelikala Registered

I agree with you there! This is Jodo's best make-up job yet!!!

Maybe then I can steal some of that Kelikala-love!!! HahaHAhaHahaHa!!!

Perhaps you may!!! I can't wait to see the new pics!!!

16. Jodo "That Button Guy"

Thanks guys! :D

And BTW, Keli always makes me pay for her comments! PM her for her PayPal.

LOL! :oldrazz::cwink:

17. Kelikala Registered

Nice one Jodo :oldrazz:

Maybe this will persuade you to pay a little more :cwink:

[​IMG]

18. williamsdr Registered

PM'd you about that

19. Mr.Obycyek Registered

I went as The Joker at Halloween last year in Edinburgh city centre. It was magic. Me and a group of others just went into the pubs and clubs on a busy friday night. The looks on peoples faces was worth it and there were a lot of other people out and about in costume from Alex in A Clockwork Orange to Bananaman and Indiana Jones as well as two harvey dents. Apart from myself and my brother I only saw one other Joker who was actually workling behind the bar at one club. Most people went as Sweeney Todd. I will hopefully be doing the same again this year as well and it should be another great night.

I actually pieced my costume together last year from numerous charity shops and call me a nutter but I felt a greater sense of achievement from doing this than from ordering the costume parts online (which I have done for this year) it just felt more personable.

20. Kelikala Registered

That is exactly how I put my costume together and how I feel about the whole experience of bringing Mr. J. to life by only spending a mere $30 for my entire wardrobe. The only thing I didn't purchase from a thrift store were the socks, which I did buy online.

If you have any pictures to share, I'm sure all of us would love to see them!

21. chrisshaw1988 A Saucerful of Secrets

Hi guys, i purchased a mannequin this week to display my Joker costume on. I have to say that its given me a few frights at night due to it being displayed in the corner of my room! I managed to pick up some Tabio socks which i ordered online and they look fantastic, far better than the replica socks i had previously (for obvious reasons, lol). Anyway, here are some pics i hope you like them. Cheers,

Chris :yay:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. williamsdr Registered

That coat looks like one of the best I have ever seen. :wow:

Something looks funny about the shirt collar.

23. chrisshaw1988 A Saucerful of Secrets

Cheers i really appreciate it! Yeh the shirt was very awkward to put on the mannequin because he's hard bodied and not soft and fleshy like us genuine humans, so i couldn't quite get it to form quite so nice around the neck area with all the thick layers on. I have since improved it the other day, but this was after the photo's. But never mind eh!! :woot:

Thanks again!

Chris

24. williamsdr Registered

Glad to hear you have it worked out, looks great regardless. Besides my eyes keep going back to your coat.

25. chrisshaw1988 A Saucerful of Secrets

Well i can tell you exactly where to get it if you're interested? Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Long-Purple-C...trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:1685|293:1|294:50

Its exactly like that except that the buttons on mine are different to those on featured in the pictures. I hope this whets your appetite for a bit of costuming????

Cheers for the kind comments,

Chris :cwink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.