Joker- Full Spoiler Talk (SPOILERS)

Orb

Lord of Demons
Reaction score
So yeah this movie has had a lot of leaks from the script to clips. With less than a month, I suggest we use this to talk all spoilers including the script and leaks since all of it is pretty much out there and some don't wanna be bombarded with spoilers in the main thread.

There will be no link sharing to scenes or the script but talk whatever you like without spoiler tags.

If this thread is an issue for the mods, feel free to close it.

EDIT: Actually since not everyone has read the script, spoiler tag anything related to the script

Joker screaming at Murray was so freaking good. The acting was brilliant.

Memes are gonna have a field day with that one....

Could someone describe the Murray show scene?

First scene i saw was Joker telling a joke to Murray about an accident in the middle of the show. Everyone looked disgusted. Then they talk a little more and Joker confess to have killed 3 guys at a subway. Murray asks him why he did it, and Joker says his entire life is a comedy. Murray thinks he did it to start a revolution but Joker says he just did it because they were awful.

Second scene happens later. Joker talks about the rich people and how they act like the poor are dogs. Murray asks him if he's finished, and says he is just self pitying himself, and that not everyone is awful. Joker tells him he's awful because he played the video of his failure at the stand up comedy on TV and only invited him to make fun of him, just like everyone else. Murray then tells him all that's happening in Gotham is because of him, and Joker just laughs, and tells another joke, while Murray tells people to call police.

"What happens when you cross a mental ill loner and a society that abandons him and treats him like crap? I'll tell you what you get, Murray, you get what you ****ing deserve" And shots at him in face. Everyone leaves screaming. Joker starts to laugh, stands up, shoots him again, drops the gun, and walks towards one of the cameras and says "Goodnight, and remember that's-" and cuts.

Oh that got personal real fast then... seems like it’s the last irredeemable act that transitions Arthur into the full Joker persona.

Brave move to just openly embrace that take on the story and character.

Oh that got personal real fast then... seems like it’s the last irredeemable act that transitions Arthur into the full Joker persona.

Brave move to just openly embrace that take on the story and character.

I don't think so, considering in an earlier scene he very brutally stabs a guy to death, graphically complete with blood spurting and everything. He mentions he's going on Murray's show later, so it's definitely earlier in the movie.

All the clips are from the third act

I saw the three leaked clips. I gotta say that I found the one with the stabbing to be darkly comedic.

Off screen and out of context and all that, but I think TDKR did it better. Still great though.

Just saw 2/3 clips released and I've got to say, I'm unsettled (in a good way) by Phoenix's performance. For too long, people have looked at actors who have portrayed Joker in awe, but this appears to be one that will make the audience uncomfortable and terrified. I also love his mannerisms.

Off screen and out of context and all that, but I think TDKR did it better. Still great though.

Given the larger elements of realism in this movie vs TDKR, you couldn't expect him to load the studio up with poisonous laughing gas now could you?

That scene between Joker and Murray was horrifying and unsettling in the best way.

The full clip of Joker dancing on the stairs is out there and it's probably my favorite so far

Given the larger elements of realism in this movie vs TDKR, you couldn't expect him to load the studio up with poisonous laughing gas now could you?

I was more referring to the part where
the psychologist is trying to reform him and he kills him anyway with broken glass
but yeah him killing an entire studio would be better. To stay realistic, it'd be with a gun and probably too close to IRL mass shootings so in a way... this movie is actually tame with him just killing Murray?

I can't believe I just said this movie is tame.

Could someone DM me the clips?

BTW, what I loved about those clips were that it confirmed what I read was legit. I have more to say on this movie, but not yet.

Every link that I got had been taken down, sorry. There are some on YT.

I don’t know exactly, but apparently it has to do with Joker now being an obvious unreliable narrator, being taken into custody by the police and something happens? Idk.

Would like to know aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"