The Dark Knight Joker Merch already?!

My dream joker shirt would be this
creepyyikes.jpg

on a black tee.

Ya know.. that would be rather sweet. Could always get some transfer paper, make one up.

I'm a buy it. But I'll forget to wear it to the movie :(

rather get the pic with him flippin off the camera.

Shirts at Hot Topic are usually $18 or up. It may not be worth it but if they have it at the HT near me then I am getting it for sure.

gee great, now when i go to the mall ill see emo kids wearing it like its there new mascot, making it embarassing for me to be a fan of the character :( (no offense to any emo kids though)

Totally know what you mean.

You can make/sell them yourself on www.cafepress.com

I suggest you don't up the price to make a profit unless u want WB to come a knockin lookin for there mothafuggin movie check.

- Jow

Oh come now like this Joker isn't hot topic friendly, just look at him...

how much was it broseph? i ain't bouta pay 10 smackaroos for that mofo, maybe 9 but 10 is going too far

wal-mart usually has tees like these for a decent price
Then don't even think about it anymore. 19 like all other shirts at Hot Topic Wal-Mart shirts are **** very rarely do I get shirts from there.

completely agree, don't want people to get the impression that i'm of the marylin manson/gothic variety
Yeah..but oh well. I got an "I am McLovin" shirt there. I mean I get almost all my clothes there and rarely do I get asked if I'm emo.

WOOOOOOW! So original! Hot Topic RULES!

the head was cut off in the original pic ding dong :whatever:

wow, thank you for that wonderful insight. haha

That doesn't make the shirt any more appealing. I mean, why not choose a decent source that wasn't cut off? Or at least make an effort to conceal it (fade-out at the top, or include a title of some sort... anything!).

i want one, but thats my least favorite pic of his, i would love a shirt with the new wizard or empire one...and would it kill them to put a little color on it? purple or green?

still its a cool shirt, kudos

Ah Hot Topic, where a bunch of kids and morons who think they are non-conformists go to conform. Irony rarely comes thicker than this.

gee great, now when i go to the mall ill see emo kids wearing it like its there new mascot, making it embarassing for me to be a fan of the character :( (no offense to any emo kids though)

why not? they steal good characters, i cant wear my jack skellington bag anymore because of the emos who dont even know who he is...:cmad: grrrr

i think joker merchandise should be more subtle...maybe the Empire pic but not well lit, like Joker's in the shadows and all we can see is the smile or something. Ideally I'd like just a shirt with the joker card on the front and "the dark knight" on the back...if his face is plastered everywhere (which judging by the magazines we've seen in the past 2 days it will be) I think it's going to lose its effect. Remember when we first saw that initial pic, it was shocking (for better or worse), I want that feeling when I go into the theatre in July. That's something I felt Spider-Man 3 did right they kept Venom pics and footage to a minimum (granted there wasn't much to begin with) although maybe that's how Two-Face will be, the secret villain we don't see footage or a million pics of. I want Joker TDK footage as much as anyone else but hopefully it won't become overkill.

why not? they steal good characters, i cant wear my jack skellington bag anymore because of the emos who dont even know who he is...:cmad: grrrr
Why would that stop you from wearing a shirt you like?

It will be a cold day in hell before i buy anything from that store. No matter how cool it is. and thats nt even that great how they cut it off. ****ing hot topic. that shirt probably cost like 90 bucks. just steal it next time.

ditto to what he just said, but i mean offense. alot of it.

why not? they steal good characters, i cant wear my jack skellington bag anymore because of the emos who dont even know who he is... grrrr

I've yet to meet someone who was wearing anything Nightmare Before Christmas related and not know what the hell they were wearing or who the characters were. I think you're just really trying to hate on Hot Topic shoppers hard or you just live around a bunch of mentally ******ed nuclear weapon affected mongloids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"