The Dark Knight Joker Merch already?!

Seriously, I go to hot topic to buy t-shirts from movies I like including this one *well im sure I like it anyway heh* I dont see the problem

hot topic has some cool shirts, but you gotta get past the environment is the key

Dont support them. I think that Hot Topic is single handedly killed punk rock. And now theyre not stopping there. They are killing music faster than MTV is.

But now its killing music that is long old, such as the Clash and The Dead Kennedys. Theyre reviving old great bands to kill them.

eh, I don't see that. I think its the kids that are killing these bands. They don't have a lot of good music now so they listen to whatever they can get their grimy little hands on.

Dont support them. I think that Hot Topic is single handedly killed punk rock. And now theyre not stopping there. They are killing music faster than MTV is.

Punk Rock died twenty years before the place existed.

When I worked there in highschool, I loved asking the kids buying lighters, patches, belt buckles, etc. that featured Anarchy signs if they were aware they'd be paying government sales tax for that item.

Punk Rock died twenty years before the place existed.

When I worked there in highschool, I loved asking the kids buying lighters, patches, belt buckles, etc. that featured Anarchy signs if they were aware they'd be paying government sales tax for that item.

Ya kids just want to be rebellious. That Anarchy comment is funny.

Ive met people who have anarchy a's all over the place. their clothes, their skin, their school work. they thought it was the sign for witchcraft. kids are idiots. but punk is not dead. it lives on in a few.

Ive met people who have anarchy a's all over the place. their clothes, their skin, their school work. they thought it was the sign for witchcraft. kids are idiots. but punk is not dead. it lives on in a few.
It is like people who wear Che Guvera shirts... the irony is painful

kids are idiots. theyre all ignorant and listen to songs about cutting themselves just because they think its cool, thus making them cut themselves because they think theyre cool.

THEY RUIN IT FOR HARDCORE METAL AND PUNK GUYS WHO REALLY CUT THEMSELF FOR FUN! i hate kids

Im seriously looking for younger kids who know what music really is. But all i find are a bunch of 15 year old boys in girl pants, long hair, and carrying skateboards that they barely knowhow to ride with a ramones shirt on thinking that they came from the UK

BLIND GUARDIAN FTW.

I don't have a genre though, can't ride a skateboard and don't have a ramones shirt. Not talking about me

but to behonest I am kind of iffy about the Ramones, at times I really like them but when I hear their popular songs it makes me no longer like them

Im seriously looking for younger kids who know what music really is. But all i find are a bunch of 15 year old boys in girl pants, long hair, and carrying skateboards that they barely knowhow to ride with a ramones shirt on thinking that they came from the UK

Don't bother. There hasn't been a smart kid born since 1995 or so. (speaking in generalities)

It is like people who wear Che Guvera shirts... the irony is painful

Or the people that have "No Blood for Oil" on their Cadillac Escalades? Not kidding, I've seen that!

One thing I have to admit about Hot Topic is that it was a pretty fun job for what it was back in the day. Aside from keeping the place clean and hitting sales goals, from the regional management down to the greeter at the door - No one took the place seriously. We could make fun of customers, be total smartasses, etc. and it was ok in that customers expected it from us because we were supposed to be "weird/alternative/rebellious" kids or something.

The other thing I love about the corporate bigwigs at Hot Topic is that rather than carrying more plus sizes, they decided to scream to every shopping mall patron in American, "HEY LOOK! GOTH CHICKS ARE FAT!!!" by opening up Torrid.

Or the people that have "No Blood for Oil" on their Cadillac Escalades? Not kidding, I've seen that!

One thing I have to admit about Hot Topic is that it was a pretty fun job for what it was back in the day. Aside from keeping the place clean and hitting sales goals, from the regional management down to the greeter at the door - No one took the place seriously. We could make fun of customers, be total smartasses, etc. and it was ok in that customers expected it from us because we were supposed to be "weird/alternative/rebellious" kids or something.

The other thing I love about the corporate bigwigs at Hot Topic is that rather than carrying more plus sizes, they decided to scream to every shopping mall patron in American, "HEY LOOK! GOTH CHICKS ARE FAT!!!" by opening up Torrid.

Oh I know.. its pretty shameless doing that.

Or "Support our troops" on a Hummer. Oil being the #1 export of the country's we're at war against. Support which troops exactly?

I do like that first pic of Joker, so I may have to buy that shirt...too bad none of the new pics look as good.

False, little brother born in 93. I raised that kid right.

Wait a minute, I was born in 79 and still think I'm too young to really appreciate punk rock!

Where in San Diego are you from? I grew up back and forth between Mission Beach and Escondido.

Photo5.jpg

I just picked this one up at target on monday...its the sweetest shirt I own and I own a lot of sweet shirts. its pretty new, anyone else seen it yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"