BvS Joker Poll

Step one: Watch Hannibal.

Step two: Vote Michael Pitt.

Step three: Profit.

1. Adrien Brody
2. Paul Dano
3. Benedict Cumberbatch

I always thought Michael Pitt would make an amazing joker

Still feelin like Dafoe and Brody are the best choices..

He could do it, but the idea of it doesn't excite me

If Glenn Howerton could channel his Dennis Reynolds character into a darker venue, he could make a great Joker...

3195124-tumblr_l4nhamgqkd1qaubhwo1_500.jpg

Cooper? You must be Joking! :D
t5RaPRg.png

Aahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
HaahahahahHA!

x70IXSi.png

Macaulay Culkin?

TSBPsxB.jpg

Can anyone who has seen Party Monster back me up? I feel like he could take some elements of that performance for a really fresh take on Joker...
[YT]e4Lj4fwWZDw[/YT]
That movie was ten years ago too, he doesn't look quite so young now..
LRFXu7N.jpg

This was him a few years ago

I can see him as New 52 Joker.

Macaulay's soft voice would work really well with the character imo...

It could be similar to Joker's voice in the animated TDKReturns movie.
[YT]TYNDHuH6MNA[/YT]

Ideally, the next Joker would be a blend of Arkham Asylum: A serious House on a Serious Earth and The Dark Knight Returns. I think Macaulay Culkin could possibly nail that.

For a BTAS/Arkham games inspired Joker though, which would also be awesome, Willem Dafoe is the guy.

I gotta admit though. The Arkham games kind of satisfied my need for BTAS Joker in live action. It's obviously not live action, but those games are extremely high quality, and the cut scenes are exceptional. Everything about those first two games is exceptional, I loved Arkham Origins too but nothing beats Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy..

Last edited:
Culkin?

Then I want Lindsay Lohan in as Harley Quinn!

Yeah I realize Culkin is a really unconventional choice, but I rewatched his movie Party Monster recently, and I'm thinking he could actually do it.. He definitely has the look down now.

He wouldn't be a bad choice. He'd be damn creepy that's for sure.

And I rather have him in a good paying job than resorting to getting payments from the Michael Jackson Estate claiming he was molested :o

I would have included Ryan Gosling. Most of these are strong choices, though.
He can only play one role, the one where he is a high functioning autistic person who beats people up. That aint the Joker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"