Joker Tattoo.

There are many tattoo forums where you could request tattoo art for a commission. Also, a website called deviant art is brimming over with talented artists who would be happy to help design something personal for a fee.

As for tattoos looking bad when you're old, considering most of you is falling a part by that time anyway will a Joker tat really be that big a deal?

Also, if having a Joker tat precludes you from having sex then you have issues other than the ink that are keeping you from the "prize.":cwink:

dont you just hate when stuff like that happens?

i have stretched ears (1 inch to be exact) and my girlfriend originally wanted to get me spacers witht he bat symbol in them. she couldnt find a place that would do it so she gave me the money to get work on my batman sleeve instead, which was alot more expensive then my xmas gift to her.
WOW we both have gauged ears too my are 3/4 so one size below yours. small world huh?

Any tattoo will fade or start to spread into black blotches in years ahead anyways but not as bad as before the newer machines technology, the new ink and tattoo machines are built to last and helps alot with how long your tat will look new and fresh.

And I bet your girlfriend really likes it eh?

Just saying... Everything is fitting into place... :|

lol my gf never minds me being on SHH cause Im mostly on when im at work. My gf actually likes comic book stuff, which is a perfect match for me.

Don't say the word poking.

That's what my issue is about.

lol my gf never minds me being on SHH cause Im mostly on when im at work. My gf actually likes comic book stuff, which is a perfect match for me.

mine usually doesnt either, just when ive been on for like 3 hours and im not paying attention to her :oldrazz:

STOP IT STOP STOP IT!

Can't beat the internet for juvenile behaviour.

Juvenile behaviour. More issues.

Yea, I think everybody in this thread is just jealous of my sweet ink...

DSC03730.jpg

I'm so jealous of that right there.

Im thinking about getting a sick joker one. I've wanted one for a while, but promised myself that I wouldnt get anymore comic book characters since I got the Flash on my leg.

Im thinking about getting a sick joker one. I've wanted one for a while, but promised myself that I wouldnt get anymore comic book characters since I got the Flash on my leg.

Lets see your work

Ok, Sorry, ****ty camera. This is the best picture I could take:

PICT0255.jpg

Or there is this one about an hour after I got it so it is still bloody.

Untitled-3.jpg

hey folks, stay tuned tomorrow evening to my "so i just got a qoute" thread. im getting my sleeve outline tomorrow afternoon. so saturday evening, look for pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"