Daredevil Jon Bernthal IS Frank Castle / The Punisher!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't think of a better choice

Marvel gave me what I wanted and more

2016 is going to be huge Marvel-wise

Oh boy I can't wait

Happy for who they cast but if the Punisher is in this season but Elektra isn't... I'll be a little disappointed.

I knew it was a long shot, but I was really hoping TJ would be brought back for the role. I understand why they wouldn't.

This a great choice that I don't think anyone saw coming. Daredevil just keeps getting better and better.

I cannot wait to see the manips. So many great photos to use

6a00d8341c630a53ef0162fbfbb99c970d-pi

Shane-Walsh-300.jpg

I hope he has the skull from the get-go. Go straight to the skull costume, please no Dolph Lundgren looking Punisher.

Well this makes sense. Punisher is basically DD if DD ever went completely off the deep end and just started killing people as part of his "crusade." Oh and great casting choice to.

Happy for who they cast but if the Punisher is in this season but Elektra isn't... I'll be a little disappointed.

Auditions for Elektra leaked. She's in.

But 2016 is gonna be the year of FRANK

This news is just too good. I love this so much. I love where this seems to be going. Just bring it on.

Daredevil, Bullseye, Elektra & Punisher all in one season...

tumblr_inline_no7vs6Cit61rxnqwf_500.gif

hold me

Daredevil, Bullseye, Elektra & Punisher all in one season...

tumblr_inline_no7vs6Cit61rxnqwf_500.gif

hold me
I love that we're gonna be deep in the Daredevil mythology now for this season. We have the red suit, we have other heroes, we have Bullseye and Elektra. There's a lot to be excited about.

I love the choice! I'm so freakin excited for season 2.

I love that we're gonna be deep in the Daredevil mythology now for this season. We have the red suit, we have other heroes, we have Bullseye and Elektra. There's a lot to be excited about.
All we need now is Stilts!

We don't know if Bullseye and Elektra will be in it though. I have no problem if this is just about Punisher vs Daredevil. Perhaps with The Owl thrown in too. Elektra I'd be more willing, but including Bullseye makes it seem overstuffed.

Yeah, we've had the set up and the origin... NOW we get the real Daredevil show. It's going to be glorious

We don't know if Bullseye and Elektra will be in it though. I have no problem if this is just about Punisher vs Daredevil. Perhaps with The Owl thrown in too. Elektra I'd be more willing, but including Bullseye makes it seem overstuffed.

Yeah, nothing is confirmed for Elektra or Bullseye. Those Elektra screentests could have been pure BS just like those Mr. Fear screentests that dropped before the first season went into production. Also, Bullseye being "cast" was just a random website rumor, nothing more.

It's a show though. 13 hour long episodes is plenty of time to establish the different characters.

Yeah, nothing is confirmed for Elektra or Bullseye. Those Elektra screentests could have been pure BS just like those Mr. Fear screentests that dropped before the first season went into production. Also, Bullseye being "cast" was just a random website rumor, nothing more.
There weren't any Mr. Fear screentests. There were, however, screentests for a man (I think the codename was "Laurence" or something) who did Fisk's bidding. That could have been Wesley.

Also the Elektra screentests (dubbed "Elise") were completely legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"