Revenge of the Fallen Jonah Hill to star in Transformers 2?

Hmmm...this could prove quite interesting...particularly since Bay encourages improv as much as he does...

^I hope so, i dont like the idea of this at all, i havent seen Superbad, but i believe its funny, but all of the humour was juvenile as far as i have seen. And one of my biggest problems with TF was the amount of juvenile humour, there was just too much IMO.

Yea this would blow really. Shia is the same character in EVERY movie his is in. We don't need ANOTHER one that is repetitive and boring.

I didn't make the link until now but Superbad was about two guys just about to leave for college.... and now he's (Reportedly) going to be in college....

Could be interesting........ If true

Does Shia really need a comedic sidekick to play off of? He already gives off that vibe as it is. Two smart-asses just rambling off to each other, unless Sam suddenly becomes all hardcore serious.

^I hope so, i dont like the idea of this at all, i havent seen Superbad, but i believe its funny, but all of the humour was juvenile as far as i have seen. And one of my biggest problems with TF was the amount of juvenile humour, there was just too much IMO.

While Superbad DID have quite a bit of juvenile humor - it was also quite a bit smarter than the usual teen comedy drivel.

I think this sounds like a great idea... Very funny.

Guess I'm in the minority.

WORST

NEWS

EVER!

As if TF1 wasn't overly silly enough. :whatever:

I hope the shark isn't too big for them to clear it.

I've never seen any of the films that he is in, so I'm only vaguely aware of him.

That said, I'm not up-in-arms over this. I mean, odds are, he'll be playing the Chuck character from the casting call, who sounded like the comedic sidekick, if this even happens at all. People need to keep in mind that this is only one character.

Yeah, one too many. :whatever:

The thing is, I didn't really get upset with that casting call because it was specifically stated in that most of the characters listed were only going to appear in 1-2 scenes.

I think anyone expecting the TF's to take center stage with the humans becoming only supporting characters in TF2 is going to be disappointed. I think that we'll see a siginifigant boost in robot screentime, but that'll it be more like 50/50. Its just a matter of playing the expectations game.

Not really the worst news ever. It's certainly an improvement over Anthony Anderson right?

Apples and oranges. Yeah.

I like Jonah Hill. Everytime he's on screen in a movie, he just steals it.

-TNC

Superbad was supposed to be like that. That was the whole point.

It always surprises me that people don't seem to get that.

(That last line wasn't aimed specifically at you :woot:)

^I havent seen it to be honest, i'm just going on the clips i have seen.

Seems like that early "fake" Draft may be at least somewhat true. Seems that they only really changed locations and ethnintictys of some characters.

most likely the reported fake news that was going to be leaked. I dont see the need for a comedic sidekick, since to me shia was pretty funny in the first one.

Well, Jonah might only cost the studio $1m, whereas another Transformer might cost another $10m. Hmmmm...

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"