Jordan Peele directs which MCU movie?

daddydivine

I'm black, I can say it.
Reaction score
West Coast Avengers.
Moon Knight.
Hulk.

Heroes For Hire, Ghost Rider, or Cloak And Dagger.

He would kill it with Ghost Rider or a full-on Midnight Sons film.

Man thing would be fun. I could definitely see him in the mcu somewhere

None be of the above, he might do a woke, horror centric Blade movie though

Some of you might be forgetting that Scott Derrickson was also a prolific horror director. Also remember that Peele is a talented comedian and I don't see how he's not perfect for at least one project. The MCU needs to kidnap him before someone else does.

Jordan Peele for any future BP film if Coogler doesn't come back

Blade
Black Panther
Luke Cage
Heroes for Hire

Key and Peele meet the Legion of Monsters

Seems like he's making a name for himself in horror. Who else is a solid horror character you can bring to the MCU? Morbius?

If we're sticking to a movie with a horror focus I'd say Blade or Ghost Rider, but if we're thinking more outside the box, give him Fantastic Four.

Given his love of horror, I'd be curious to see what he'd do with a Blade movie.

I hope he's willing to do something different from the previous Blade movie and possibly push it towards the comics version a little more.

Blade
Ghost rider
Xmen (Storm solo).

Whatever the case this guy is certainly on Marvel's radar now. Don't be surprised if he directs an MCU film within the next 3-5 years.

I hope he only directs original ideas. Provided they are better written than "Us"

Jordan Peele should keep creating Jordan Peele films. He has such a unique vision that should be nurtured and developed in any way he sees fit. Who knows, maybe he'll come up with his own original superhero/horror concept in the future.

What makes anyone believe that Peele wants to do a Marvel movie?

What makes anyone believe that Peele wants to do a Marvel movie?

Wasnt the same thing said about Coogler when his name first popped up for Black Panther?That it wouldn't stick. Or he's just flirting with the idea. That he would never consider it?

If anything Feige is a master at spotting talent particularly talent very early on their careers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"