Jordan Peele's "Nope"

I read Peele plans on dialing up the scares for his third film which I hope is true because although I enjoyed Get Out and Us, neither were particularly scary, just eerie.

For me I loved Get Out. I thought Us was just alright. But looking forward to see what he does next.

I loved both! Get Out was eerie, but Us scared me! Both different kinds of horror. I wish Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone turned out better though.

Get Out was incredible. Us was great, but over-explained. I'm excited to hear this will be scarier.

Who do we think he'll get for leads this time? I'd love to see Peele work with Jonathan Majors. Wendell Pierce, Zazie Beetz and Bokeem Woodbine also come to mind.

Great news. Love that news is breaking on this. Can't wait to see who rounds out the cast. (Maybe some of Palmer's Scream Queens co-stars, if we're lucky. Glen Powell especially would really fit Peele's style)

Yes, yes, yes. This is shaping up to be an amazing cast.

Now I'm getting excited all over again. Hopefully this one is less Us, and more Get Out.

Not gonna front, I love the title lol.

I can’t wait to see which next classic song he’s going to use in the trailer to flip and scare the sh** out of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"