Joseph Quinn is Johnny Storm/The Human Torch

good to know he's working out for the role... but, he doesn't seem all that enthusiastic about

I get working out isn't everyones thing... but, could act little more pumped about it
As someone who hates working out, I feel him lol

I don’t know, if it is 60s inspired he won’t need that, like dehydrated men’s health look. So I don’t think he needs the gym.

To be honest we probably shouldn’t encourage that insane sort of muscle like we’ve seen in the past

I don’t know, if it is 60s inspired he won’t need that, like dehydrated men’s health look. So I don’t think he needs the gym.

To be honest we probably shouldn’t encourage that insane sort of muscle like we’ve seen in the past
He only started training recently so I don't think that's what they are going for. It takes several months at least to get that look, he'd had to have started way earlier for that.

I think it's just to get get abs and defined muscles for any shirtless scenes he might have considering Johnny is meant to be eye candy.

Yeah, I’d think it would just be to trim him up some and make him not look too doughy.

Johnny isn’t Thor, and it would feel wrong if they really bulked him up.

I wouldn't describe Quinn as "doughy" he seemed very lean and skinny to start...
so tho, adding bulk wouldn't be my first thought, be would need to add some tone and shape...
1718897480720.png
...in these more recent photo shots he's done you can certainly see the start of him adding some shape and tone without being "bulky"... but, Idk if this would really be his final form we see on screen (marvel likes there "fit" heroes) everyone goes throu the Marvel training program

For those worried about him bulking up too much, this is from a recent interview with Men's Health :

"I’ve got a wonderful trainer named Tim who’s brilliant, and is making me do all the things I don’t want to do. We’re not going for anything too enormous, physically, he just needs to look the part, and slowly, slowly, we’re getting there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"