Josh Strong's Nightwing:endgame Has Begun!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction & Films' started by Nightwing: Endgame, Aug 2, 2005.

1. MarkOne Guest

Hey there, I've been reading your posts about your movie and am looking forward to seeing it. I'm glad to see you sticking it out and getting this project finally off the ground. When will we get to see a trailer for it? I'd love to see some actual footage of Nightwing in action. Take care and good luck with the rest of the shoot. :)

2. Nightwing: Endgame Registered

the mask is a custom sculpt...but i have another nightwing mask i am selling if you are interested...its black not blue, made of a lightweight latex. my suit actually came from www.spandexman.com the boots i got off ebay...

3. Nightwing: Endgame Registered

Thanks for the interest...its been a LONG road....but were traveling down it now..the teaser will be released soon, a trailer probably sometime in december/january...

4. Impulse13 Guest

No im good on the mask. Im getting one from Xtremedesign FX

5. Comic Book Boy Producer/Writer/Director

:batman::up:

6. DavidTyler Registered

Went to that website (Spandexman) and was just blown away by the GL costume. I'm almost considering buying it. The Batman spandex would be a good purchase, too. With that as the base, you could add the trunks, gloves, boots, cowl, cape and belt as you see fit. The Supes costume as a base wouldn't be a bad purchase either.

Some of their original stuff might serve some film maker well as a base for an original superhero costume.

Thanks for posting that info.

7. Nightwing: Endgame Registered

yeah he does great work...most people are turned off cuz i believe he is gay...and i have to admit the poses are kinda..."off" lol. aside from that though, most of his suits are great...and the Batman is good but the Bat isnt as sharp as it looks...i bought it for my last script that had batman in it...just to warn you. another good website is

www.spandexoutfitters.com

8. Nightwing: Endgame Registered

UPDATE

Filmed two scenes Friday night...it was way too cold...i was freezing my ass off out there... and i know Wayne (Robin) was cold too. we filmed a scene of Nightwing on the roof and a nightwing/robin/oracle scene..were hoping to go out later tonight if possible...we'll see. Pics soon :)

9. Comic Book Boy Producer/Writer/Director

Sweet dude, what kind of camera are you using?

10. Nightwing: Endgame Registered

Our main camera that the director uses is a Canon Gl2

our other camera is a panasonic pvdv203D...

both are mini dv...both are great quality... :)

11. MarkOne Guest

Good to hear man, how much of the film have you done so far? Look forward to seeing the pics.

12. Nightwing: Endgame Registered

Just to keep you all up to speed…we will not be filming this weekend…two of my friends passed away in a car accident and with wakes and funerals, it will just not permit time and I am not in the right mindset to do any work this weekend…I’m working on a new website for the film and pics will be coming up soon…

http://pojonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051025/NEWS01/510250334/1006/NEWS
    And
    http://pojonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051027/NEWS01/510270332/1006/NEWS

its been a really rough week, to lose Danielle and than Tim…but we’ll be back to filming next weekend im sure… if anyone has any suggestions for the website let me know…
    Thanks...

Josh

13. The Squirrel Le Rongeur

sry for the loss man.

my prays for you and the victim's families.

14. Nightwing: Endgame Registered

Thanks man...yeah its been really rough these last couple days...but ill get back up on my feet and we'll get goin again. Thanks again... :)

15. MarkOne Guest

So sorry to hear the news man. My deepest condolences go out to the victims and their families. Hang in there and get back at it when you can.

16. Nightwing: Endgame Registered

Thanks Mark...the funeral was today...it was really rough. But hopefully we can get back to this next weekend... :up:

The movie will be dedicated to Tim and Danielle...may god be with you.

17. Nightwing: Endgame Registered

Ok....after a much needed break...we will begin filming again next weekend after thanksgiving...the death of tim and danielle hit us all pretty hard, but we are gonna get going again. ill get some pics up for u guys soon. Thanks for all the support guys...it means a lot 2 me

18. MarkOne Guest

No problem man. Take care and keep us posted.

19. Nightwing: Endgame Registered

Ok so we never fully recovered and began filming after our friends passed and I began to think…After CAREFUL consideration and many talks with the directors, crew, and cast and even some of my closest fanbase shh buddies…I have come to a conclusion…Now I know some of you will have negative things to say and think that this will never get done…and say how long I have been workin on this…but we just wanna make it great…We are scrapping what we have filmed so far and starting over in the spring…REASONS WHY:

1-I have gained at least 15-20 lbs of muscle, look more fit and will continue to work out over the winter…

2-My hair is getting to be Nightwing’s length…getting close to touching my eyebrows now…and I shaved my goatee as well.

3-Its too damn cold to film thru the winter…

4-People’s schedules will be better come spring time.

5-Gives us more time to practice lines, do readthrus of the script together, make costume improvements etc..

6-it wont look right in one short with NW with SHORT SPIKEY hair and smaller and than another with LONGER hair and a bigger body…

We are still going to cut a small teaser from wut we have, that should hit the net soon and ill see how some of those pictures came out…the tease will probably be footage of Nightwing, Robin, Oracle and Blockbuster…we haven’t filmed ANYTHING with Deathstroke because our actor broke his hand, but he is fully healed now…We want this to out-do every fanfilm to date…and I think with the script, the team and everyone we have a GREAT chance at doing that…Again I want to thank everyone who has ever supported me and this film on these boards…it means a lot to me. Hang in there folks…more to come soon :up:

20. MarkOne Guest

Hey man, there's nothing wrong with delaying it till the spring. The same thing has happened with me with a film project I was planning. When things fell thru, instead of waiting it out, I've decided to delay starting it till next summer, when the script, schedules and budget are a lot better.

As I've said before, I'm really interested in seeing this project and if delaying makes it better, than go for it. Keep at it with the workouts and everything, I look forward to seeing the teaser and I can't wait to finally see the end result. I'm sure the wait will be well worth it in the end. Take care.

21. The Squirrel Le Rongeur

no probablem.

if delaying it makes the film better than i say DELAY!

22. Nightwing: Endgame Registered

Thnx you guys :) Yea it will be much better and i will look a LOT more like NW when springtime comes too...you guys will be pleased. i promise

23. Batman1939 Registered

hey Nightwing do you have a website for the movie.

24. Batman1939 Registered

the pics are so cool.

25. Batman1939 Registered