• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joss Whedon's and Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing

This was alright. Nothing special but I'd definitely recommend it to anyone, its pretty funny with some hilarious characters. Then again ill see anything with Nathan Fillion. I don't know I'm just not the hugest fan of Whedon. I don't think he's bad, not at all. Just eh. 7/10

I really wish there was one character who spoke normally - someone made up specifically for this film that everyone else just ignores, who comments on the absurdity of the others around him.

This thread needs some gifs of a pratfalling Amy acker, now.

As requested

2rnEHIB.gif

I finally watched this film today. It is one of the must see films for those who aren't lining up to see a blockbuster film, but a great film. But only lesser people can ruin a Shakespeare play. It has everything you could enjoy - romance, humor, plot twists, wonderful intermingling of characters you can care about and are integral. The cinematography is well done.

Whedon proves his versatility by bringing this Shakespeare classic to the modern age. The actors manage to deliver the play's difficult lines with ease and convincing interpretation.

It's a great movie, but my lord...Nathan Fillion and his big belly. WOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"