JPBFX Designs Bane Masks and Batman Cowls

Ok thanks for the tips guys. Anybody using any kind of padding because the mask is a bit loose?

Clean it with what exactly?

Theres a couple different things you can use to clean the urethane. Acetone being one. I would contact John, if that's whos mask you have, and ask his recommendation.

Ok thanks for the tips guys. Anybody using any kind of padding because the mask is a bit loose?

I know I have to pad my GCFX mask. Just cut some foam and play around with placement until you get the right fit.

You guys wont be disappointed with Jbrown's mask! very nice and quality mask!

@Rdmaul, do you know if that is JBrown's mask with someone's custom paint job on the first page(blue paint)? If so, I hope he is still taking requests. That paint job highlights the details in the mask

Yes it is JBrowns Mask, here is a close up of mine
556506_442260712474410_2120195459_n.jpg

WOW, that mask looks legit. thats a nice paint job, is that his paint job or your's, sorry for all the questions lol

WOW, that mask looks legit. thats a nice paint job, is that his paint job or your's, sorry for all the questions lol

Yup I have repainted the thing 4 times to get the correct coloring I wanted.

Yes it is JBrowns Mask, here is a close up of mine
556506_442260712474410_2120195459_n.jpg

I ordered one from JBrown a couple weeks ago, can't wait to get it!!!
RdMaul, what kind of paint did you use to paint it? I bought a variety of acrylic craft paints, mostly black and dark green.

Any more photos of the Cowl? I notice from the original post images that there seems to be no underside to the nose.

Also, I have noticed in every cowl replica I have seen that the nose is crooked. Is this from the master mold, or is this just a mistake? I noticed the same issue in a shot from the art of the trilogy book with the BB cowl in a closeup shot of when Batman is in the Tumbler attack mode.

I can't stand how it looks when I wear my cowl, so I'd love to get my hands on a cowl that doesn't look screwy.

JBrown, can you PM me any additional info you have? Thanks.

How much are you selling the bane mask for and will it fit a 23 inch head?

I got my JBrown mask, it's awesome!!! I'm going to paint it this week.
I highly recommend it to anyone who wants an affordable replica!

Hey, I was wondering if you could send me the information for the Bane mask? I'm very interested in one.

How much would it cost for a fully painted Bane mask for a 22-23 inch head? It looks screen accurate, really well done on the detail of the mask!

Hello, these masks are the best, do we pm JBrown about masks or just post here and he pms us. I am sure he is busy so I don't want to fill his inbox with unnecessary clutter.

Hey guys I am selling my JBROWN BANE MASK. It is brand new and unpainted. I would like to just sell it unpainted, but if someone wants it painted I can do that as well. There is no wait time, it is ready to ship. I just changed my mind and am doing a different costume for halloween this year. Selling it at COST. Please PM or email me if interested. Thanks -Matt [email protected]

Thanks again for the mask mate! Here's the result of my painting scheme:

Hello Trust, can you tell me what kind of colors you used? and their color?
I ask anyone who knows! : D
Know if the painting was done with a brush or airbrush?
Hello everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"