'Jungle Cruise' Movie starring The Rock and Emily Blunt

I get more Mummy Returns vibes over Mummy. That first one had some atmosphere.

Rock looks miscast in this. He’s just too muscular and the character seems like someone who is more of a reluctant hero like Robert Downey Jr than someone who is working out all the time.

They were looking for someone that's probably a more well known name for that role. Hell Paul Rudd would have been cool if he did these types of flicks.

I mean it looks like it could at least be pretty entertaining, especially with The Mummy vibes that I'm getting from it, but it's nothing that I'll be rushing out to see. I do love the The Rock and Emily Blunt, but I kind of agree with some of you guys that The Rock does look really out of place in this, especially with it being a period flick. I mean just look at how tight that shirt is on him lmao.

Trailer looks like a fun movie, im excited.

I agree that it seems like a spiritual successor to Mummy and Mummy Returns. It looks like a lot of fun. Just sucks that we have to wait until next July.

Definitely gives me “the African Queen” vibes. Plus I love the rock’s look. I would love to see a look like that come back

This looks fun! I just might see it. I love how The Rock is just The Rock in Victorian times but you just gotta go with it. He certainly is.

And there better be a romance in this movie. Not some stupid, weird platonic hug in the end.

FD26bPJ.jpg

bfjW9pj.jpg

I've already seen comments out there asking why the posters are so badly photoshopped :o

looks fun, but I‘ll wait for Disney+

Looks generic as all heck, too much similarity to jumanji and not enough material to distinguish itself ether.

Looks like a fun popcorn watch but definently one at home on Disney +. Love the poster though!

Looks ok for a Saturday matinee. Definitely not an opening night event movie

The trailer was not good. Blunt and Rock doesn't have chemistry. It's sticking out like a sore thumb. I wasn't expecting that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"