Deadpool Junkie XL's Score Appreciation Thread

Thorne

Civilian
Reaction score
While the movie had some well chosen and well used songs I also really appreciated how well the score worked. Perfectly balanced to heighten the scenes, and even calling attention to itself, but always in service to the film. Especially the action scenes it helped what could have seemed like fairly conventional shootouts and fights come to life.

Junkie XL also did Fury Road's score placing him already among my favorite film composers.

While the movie had some well chosen and well used songs I also really appreciated how well the score worked. Perfectly balanced to heighten the scenes, and even calling attention to itself, but always in service to the film. Especially the action scenes it helped what could have seemed like fairly conventional shootouts and fights come to life.

Junkie XL also did Fury Road's score placing him already among my favorite film composers.

I just loved everything about this movie...We need to start talking about the score, that s**t was crazy! It just fit Deadpool so well. My favorite was "Counting Bullets"

[YT]https://youtu.be/FcMO3AbWsw0[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"