Jurassic World: Dominion

There's apparently some Dominion spoilers going around online, so best to be careful where you look.

She seems like she's grown out of the kind of gangly awkwardness she had in earlier stuff like Jurassic Park too.

What i find funny with movies that go hard on nostalgia is that having the old actors back is never enough. No they also need to wear the same or similar clothes like in the original movie. Neill wears blue shirt and similar pants like in JP1 and of course Goldblum is wearing a black shirt, and black pants like in JP1. Its like they are using algorithms to find out what will make the most money.

A lot of sequels or reboots lately are constantly always trying to chase the spirit of the original.

Look at Terminator Dark Fate. It's symbolic of all the failed Terminator sequels. They are constantly trying to recreate something that's not achievable.

That said, I did enjoy the last two Jurassic World movies, though Fallen Kingdom less so. Just for example, Jeff Goldblum's inclusion in the movie was rather pointless and way overhyped. He easily could've been cut from the film and it wouldn't have made a difference.

I think it was cool to have him cameo, since he'll have a bigger role in this new one. The problem was featuring him in all the trailers and basically giving away his entire cameo. If they just left it as a fun little surprise once you saw the movie, that would've been a bit more impactful.

His casting wasn't exactly a secret. It was highly reported and it was a major selling point for the film. It wasn't promoted like a cameo.

His only purpose to be in the movie was ....to be in the trailer. I remember comments that some were hyped to see him back.

His casting wasn't exactly a secret. It was highly reported and it was a major selling point for the film. It wasn't promoted like a cameo.

That’s what I’m saying. If they hadn’t advertised it, it would’ve been fine. In the context of the film it’s fine. It was the marketing that hyped it, which they should’ve kept out of it.

18 months?

Didn’t this only start filming at the beginning of 2020?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"