Jurassic World: Dominion

Maybe February with the Super Bowl? That’s when the original JW trailer premiered from what I recall.
There was a teaser for that a few months earlier in November 2014, if I remember correctly. The Fallen Kingdom trailer also dropped the December before its release because I definitely remember seeing it before The Last Jedi. I'd say we're due for a trailer but they did just drop that prologue clip so a new trailer is likely but not guaranteed.

I still think we are getting a full trailer with Spider-Man NWH. The past movies all had there trailers come out before the end of the year and I don't see why Universal would change that all of a sudden.

I mean sure they just officially dropped that prologue, but its not like it had a ton of new footage outside of the bits at the very end and I don't consider it a proper trailer at all.

I still think we are getting a full trailer with Spider-Man NWH. The past movies all had there trailers come out before the end of the year and I don't see why Universal would change that all of a sudden.

I mean sure they just officially dropped that prologue, but its not like it had a ton of new footage outside of the bits at the very end and I don't consider it a proper trailer at all.
Fingers Crossed!

I don't really see why they "need" to drop one this month, though I'm sure they will. The prologue might not be a "proper" trailer but if people are just in it for dinosaurs running amok, it kinda already accomplished that, no?

Besides, most people I'm sure didn't actually see the prologue in theaters anyway, so it's not like its online release was redundant.

FGc8eY0XsAAiB5x

I don't really see why they "need" to drop one this month, though I'm sure they will. The prologue might not be a "proper" trailer but if people are just in it for dinosaurs running amok, it kinda already accomplished that, no?

Besides, most people I'm sure didn't actually see the prologue in theaters anyway, so it's not like its online release was redundant.
Because outside of that, we know Jack-**** about the plot.

Ummm… wouldn’t dinosaurs die if temperatures are low enough that snow is on the ground?

Chris Pratt's character should have died in the first film. He's the dumb center-piece of this dumb trilogy. Bryce Dallas Howard's character is fine, but would have faced greater danger and been easier to root for had she not been accompanied by a walking action figure the whole time.

Chris Pratt's character should have died in the first film. He's the dumb center-piece of this dumb trilogy. Bryce Dallas Howard's character is fine, but would have faced greater danger and been easier to root for had she not been accompanied by a walking action figure the whole time.

I mean; he is but I have an easier time believing he was able to train raptors and survive than Bryce being able to outrun a T-Rex in HEELS. Honestly they both should have died.

But… unpopular opinion here… I honestly don’t think they’re that much worse than the characters in the original. Grant in the book is a great character but I rewatched the original recently and I was surprised by how uncharismatic and kinda useless Sam Neill’s version was. I think Neill is just better at playing villainous characters. And Goldblum is fun but he probably should have died (and indeed DID die in the book because he lacks any relevant survival skills or Dinosaur knowledge). Really, Laura Dern is the only one who comes off as both competent and likable.

I am assuming that is why he is leading that dinosaur by a rope? Trying to get it out of there?

Yeah, probably but I think it would already be dead lol.

Sure, the originals may have been a bit tropey, but they do not compared to these two, especially in the original World. good god.

Jeff Goldblum was definitely the MVP of the original which is why they based an entire sequel around his character (and Crichton retconned his death because of how popular he was from the movie).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"