Jurassic World: Dominion

Not from this specific movie obviously but a very cool Jurassic collectible.

The Final Scene Demi Art Scale 1:20 Statue by Iron Studios

the-final-scene_jurassic-park_gallery_5fd167d1248ed.jpg

the-final-scene_jurassic-park_gallery_5fd167d17a1ca.jpg

the-final-scene_jurassic-park_gallery_5fd167d22b844.jpg

I like this one more than the carnivore-focused one.

Definitely thought he was gonna reach out his hand and the Parasaurolophus would start skating with him. Either that or break through the ice and he drowns and freezes to death.

I think it's a safe bet we'll be getting one with the Super Bowl in less than two weeks since there were SB spots for the last two Jurassic World movies.

Okay, now I'm hyped for this. Seeing the OG Jurassic trio already had me sold, but the Dilophosaurus made me audibly scream out "YES!" since I've wanted to see them back in the movies forever, and not just as a hologram cameo.

I should have seen Baby Blue coming. After Baby Groot and Baby Yoda, it was inevitable. :o

Really? I thought Fallen Kingdom had amazing VFX.
Fallen Kingdom's VFX was mostly fine, Jurassic World's was a little more iffy in some scenes. But Dominion still looks much better in that department, I'm sure because they've had so much more time to tweak it in post.

Fallen Kingdom's VFX was mostly fine, Jurassic World's was a little more iffy in some scenes. But Dominion still looks much better in that department, I'm sure because they've had so much more time to tweak it in post.

Yeah, FK benefited from being mostly set at night and interiors. Those contrasts looked great. JW daylight scenes on the other hand are much harder to hide the imperfections. But I agree that Dominion looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"