Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The JW Facebook page just posted the first footage in a tease for the trailer this Thursday! It looks awesome! It confirms the plot about the Volcano! I am so hypeddddddddd lets gooooo

Volcano erupting, dinosaurs stampeding, Pratt and Bryce :hrt:

[YT]266EI7hdjFs[/YT]

I can already dig the moodier look that Bayona brought in with these few seconds. Almost like the Lost World's visual look compared to Jurassic Park's.

So it definitely confirms the leaked plot of the volcano on Nublar erupting and one group wanting to protect the animals and perhaps get them off safely. Bringing the question by society do these genetically created animals have rights? Are they worth saving? Are they better to be left dead? Definitely works I think as a real world idea where you'd have people on both sides.

Volcano erupting, dinosaurs stampeding, Pratt and Bryce :hrt:

[YT]266EI7hdjFs[/YT]

I have thought about waiting to watch the trailer has it is going to be shown with star wars and that is only a week later but man that is going to be hard.

[YT]bjx9Jm601D0[/YT]

Loving these snippets so far.

Skull I was just gonna post this! I think that’s a Baryonyx! I remember hearing this was gonna be in the film. I remember when it was gonna be the main Dino for JP3, it was even on the original JP3 logo.

Where could they be moving them i wonder? Isla Sorna still around?

Isla Sorna's still kicking, yeah. They'll either move them there or into the mainland. We'll have to wait and see.

Possibly to Sorna or another one of the 5 deaths. Or somewhere on the mainland if they were able to get he space and permission depending upon where. Like a preserve.

Hopefully not the mainland. Dr. Malcolm can tell them why that's a bad idea.

Guess we know why he's in the movie then. :hehe:

Malcolm is probably in the "Let them die" camp.

Yeah i can see him being in "stop interfering with nature" mode. These people still thinking about whether or not they could instead of if they should :)

Not gonna lie, even if I thought that last one was a glorified Sci-fi channel film and the series has been generally **** after the first movie if there's an extinction level event on the island I'm in. A plot where the role of survivors is reversed is the most logical next step for this series and one I've been wanting for years.

I have to admit I'm kind of excited for this trailer to drop even though I had my fair share of problems with JW. I still enjoyed it, but I can already tell Bayona is going to bring an interesting visual style to this one. I'm digging how it looks darker and more atmospheric like TLW. Chris Pratt running and screaming RUN was pretty goofy though lol.

Malcolm is probably in the "Let them die" camp.

First it's the ohhh and the ahh.....then it's the running and the screaming. :p

Hopefully Goldblum will make more of an effort here than he made in Independence Day: Resurgence (not that I blame him).

Hopefully Goldblum will make more of an effort here than he made in Independence Day: Resurgence (not that I blame him).

That movie was so incredibly awful. I'm amazed he even agreed to be in it. :(

2e84c2f049f1171d7068ea1e8fe9ca40--jimmy-buffett-volcanoes.jpg

If this song is not in the movie I'm gunna have words with Universal

Still in his paddock, it seems. Brb, gonna get a goat to wake him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"