Jurassic World: Dominion

I'm glad they're back, but I hated Fallen Kingdom so damn much that I have absolutely no intention of seeing this film no matter what they do with it.

I still haven't seen JW: FK. Or that short film they released... I'm just glad Sam Neill's in a big movie again.

Glad to have these 3 back. This is a franchise I have loved since I was a kid and continue to love these films. Can’t wait to see what they’ve got in store next.

And that Battle At Big Rock short film was awesome, except for one part at the end that I could’ve done without and felt was stupid.

Was already expecting this, but it's nice to hear nonetheless. :up:

Still have reservations about their screentime given how Fallen Kingdom mislead audiences about Goldblum's cameo.

Late to the game but that short film was quite entertaining, even if I think the franchise as a whole has fallen off the cliff.

They know nostalgia really gets our goat yet we can't help but be intrigued at the same time.

Characters I love returning years later will Always guarantee a watch from me. Besides, those three characters need better closure than the sequels they were in.

Maybe her kid, who’d be like 20 at this point, will be a new character. Would be better than the further adventures of clone girl.

Ah yes, clone girl. I forgot she was the one who's pretty much going to be responsible for the carnage unfolding in JW3. :o

They better have more than cameos in this one. It was expected Goldblum was a cameo in JW:FK (he only spent one day filming), and I wanted more Laura Dern in JP3.

All three better have good supporting roles, considering the hype.

It still annoys me how Grant and Ellie weren't a couple in JP3. It would have changed nothing about the plot if they were.
If anything it probably would’ve given the plot some much needed emotional depth.

If them returning means Pratt and co WON'T be, I'll watch. I hope they bring back Lex and Tim too though.

I could see the two make a cameo.

Hell, throw in Malcolm’s daughter for a cameo too.

If Pete Postlewhaite was still alive, it would’ve been amazing to see his character for a quick scene on the hunt for dinosaurs in our world or a shot of a T-Rex head mounted in his living room.

While this is pretty exciting news like a lot of you have already said I hope they actually give them some meaty supporting roles. Goldblum didn't even get interact with any of the main characters in the last one which was really misleading considering how much he was in the trailers, so I'm hoping we will at least get to see all three of them together and actually interacting with other characters in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"