Jurassic World: Dominion

I imagine Grant running into a dinosaur in the forest reacting like this

giphy.gif

Cool. Be nice to see what they've all be up to in the meantime. Can't imagine Dr. Grant is very happy about any of this.

I feel like every new dinosaur-related news story Grant just gets more "no longer able to even".

And I'm sure he's especially less-than-thrilled about the prospect of now possibly running into dinosaurs while just minding his own business in Montana, without even having to go to an island this time.

I feel like it's almost inevitable that we'll have a scene with Grant and Blue.

The original 3 being back is great but they have big roles right? I don't want just another cameo like Goldblum in Fallen Kingdom

If we don’t get a scene with him reuniting with the T-Rex, I’ll be disappointed.

I mean this has to happen at some point right? Not seeing anyone of the OG trio meeting Rexy again seems like a hugely wasted and missed opportunity, but after seeing how Han, Luke and Leia were treated in these new Star Wars movies it honestly wouldn't completely surprise me either.

Goldblum needs to say “Must go faster”.

And Grant needs to turn to Wu and say “You bred hybrids?”

Is Wu ever gonna get eaten? He just kinda keeps dodging these catastrophes that go on all around him.

Jurassic World is my favorite JP sequel but Fallen Kingdom is by far the worst one and so the cast is great but we'll see how this story is executed

I had a thought earlier about my previous comment - regarding the remaining dinosaurs getting old and dying out naturally due to their limited numbers and lack of reproductive partners.

Then I got thinking about the very first film where it’s explicitly stated that all the dinosaurs are bred to be girls, and they’re able to change gender or something?

I thus wonder whether the remaining dinosaurs have the ability to reproduce on their own, thus having the ability to naturally increase their numbers?

I feel like that's a plot line they dropped a long time ago, but even then most of the species that are out on the mainland only have a couple of members anyway, so I wouldn't have much hope for their reproductive chances given how bad inbreeding is with what [should be] such an insular population.

What exactly could you do with the three original main characters at this point? If they're gonna be brought in to provide old wisdom and chastise the new cast for their parts in helping Jurassic World exist in the first place, then the whole venture is kinda pointless. They'd have been better served in a setting where the park is still operational and they could once again comment on the ethics of the park and its practices. They're not dinosaur hunters, they're just a trio of folks who were lucky enough to survive prior encounters with the creatures, and only one of them -- the actual paleontologist -- has anything close to relevant knowledge that could be applied to the current situation.

Last edited:
If we don’t get a scene with him reuniting with the T-Rex, I’ll be disappointed.
They'd be making a big mistake if Alan, Ellie and Malcolm didn't reunite with the T-Rex since they all encountered it in the original. I also wouldn't be surprised if they had a scene with Blue to show them that "not all raptors are bad".

I could see Grant and Blue building a sort of a bond given his curiosity over raptors throughout the series. She will certainly validate his theory from Jurassic Park 3 even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"